1. We have a new discord server! Come join the fun at https://discord.gg/np76JyX

Important A Final Farewell to IceMod

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Master Matthew, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Master Matthew

A Final Farewell to IceMod
    It's been a very long time since I last checked this forum, and even longer since I last logged in. Although it's been a very long time since I was staff here, or even active, I am still fond of the times I had here and the friends I made. I thank you IceMod TTT for all the fun I had over that one year. Though I have moved on from my days at IceMod, this community will not be one I forget anytime soon. I thank all the staff that were so inviting when I was new, and so understanding when I resigned.

Though I now doubt that IceMod will ever return as a platform for Garry's Mod, that doesn't mean the spirit of IceMod will die, although the community is now split and scattered, I still see them around. I thank SlimeySnakeUK for having run the Server for as long as he did. I thank the staff that were above me like Omegalomaniac and Murdoc, as well as the staff beside me like Jittery Jared and again Murdoc.

Thank you,

Master Matthew

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1