Ace™ - Moderator Application - STEAM_0:1:54865115

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Ace™, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Ace™

Ace™ The Wanderer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In-Game Name:

Ace™

Steam32ID:

STEAM_0:1:54865115

Age and Date Of Birth:
    16 years old, born 5/10/19999

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:
    I have been staff on one other server in which I became trusted (low staff member with ban powers) and advanced to moderator (more powers that affect the server). This server (Xenon TTT, can be confirmed by a few witnesses if necessary) shut down during my transition to IceMod. I enforced the rules (controlling rdm, ghosting, hackers, exploits) and generally tried my best to make the server the best possible environment for the players.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team?:
    I feel that my love of the server, experience, and ability to maintain a constant presence over the server each day will allow me to enforce the server rules and continue the enjoyment of all players on IceMod. Many staff members have resigned or are unable to sustain their time each week as they have other commitments that require their attention. I would like to help end this problem and help provide a finer quality of server play than has been afforded in the past.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member?:
    The purpose of a staff member is to maintain a server with the goal of improving the quality of play for the enjoyment of the players. This is done by the enforcement of the rules without bias for any situation by the staff member. The staff member should strive to help and communicate with the players in order to to create a more perfect playing environment.

What motivated you to apply now?:
    I been thinking about the possibility of becoming a staff member for quite a while, trying to determine whether or not I could fulfill my duties in event of becoming staff (managing my time, and being the type of person that the server would receive some benefit from), and I now believe that I have the ability, and am ready to advance my position on IceMod.

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?:
    Yes, I will speak with you to help determine a date and time that will accommodate both of us.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?:
    Yes, I have already dedicated many hours to the server and I will continue to play on the server for a long time to come.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  2. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

+Support
    From What I've seen from Ace, he certainly has what it takes to do the job. He's been very cooperative and has even been helpful to have around by keeping me informed in round while i'm still alive.

3. AceOfSpades531

So another Ace wants to join the staff team? Interesting. Let's ee if he can out do me! Once I start up, after finals are over in two weeks, I will be able to see for myself how good he is. Until then... UNDECIDED!

4. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

5. Master Matthew

Neutral I'm not sure if we aren't crossing paths, or if you aren't on.
    But I haven't gotten to really know you better than the 2 maps your on every now and again.

6. TheVariedGamer

TheVariedGamer Head Guest

+Support Ace knows what not to do and what to do when dealing with the rules. He messes around with people (such as myself), but does not go to far to the point where they feel offended. He just jokes with them, while also knowing the rules. We need people who know the limit to fun, and will enforce the rules when that limit is broken.

7. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Anyway, Delayed until lwe see active again. We really want to accept you but that's holding us back :')

8. Ace™

Ace™ The Wanderer

Back and ready for some action.

• Like Like x 1
  9. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

I think I am late for this.. Am I ? whatever. +SUPPORT !!

Ace is amazing i love that guy he knows the rules helps me to calm down the server when there are no other staff to help me ;-; ( not that i need help or anything.. )Leave the fact that he knows the rules and enforces them etc behind. He is actually real fun to play with. Ace would be a great staff .

10. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

Like tag said, I'm late, +Support,
    Tag already covered my reasons basically