Arzy™'s Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Arzy the Absol, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arzy the Absol

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:34834048

In-Game Name [the name you play with]:Arzy™

Do you know and understand the rules?:Yes, I know and understand the rules that are listed in the MOTD, though I am sometimes unclear about the gray area rules and unlisted rules that sometimes get used, such as what grenades are KOSable.

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]:On average I play roughly 3 hours every couple of days, and I started playing on the server in August 2015.

Do you use your microphone in-game?:Yes, I regularly use my mic in-game and in Team-speak.

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:Yes, I have previous experience, I used to administrate on a Jailbreak server in Counter-Strike:Source. I was the rank of Privileged admin, where my jobs were to handle more severe punishments, such as short term bans, permanent bans, permanent muting and gagging, and Dealing out punishment to lower admins if they broke the rules.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]:I believe I should be given a spot on your staff, because I would like to start helping out more on the servers, as well as help out later at night,when the other staff start getting off. I am friendly and in general do not explode and take it out on people. I also go out of my way to explain the motd and explain our features on the server to new players/guests, because I enjoy making a guests first experience on our server as good as I possibly can, Because I want our player count to increase. I also now feel that we are starting to admittedly lack in staff available to be on the server.

What motivated you to apply now?:What motivated me to apply now is that I've personally been really wanting to apply for moderator on the server for a while, but I've been hesitant because of some misunderstandings on the rules, But I feel I understand most of them good enough to help enforce them on the server.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher: TheVariedGamer (Admin) WheatleytheSnowyOwl (Super Admin)

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?:WheatleytheSnowyOwl

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]:I have high functioning autism, and have very poor adaptability. So I apologize in advance for any minor mistakes i make when/if rules get updated if i get the position.

2. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

+Support Arzy is a very good player and follows the rules. I've seen him yell at Wheatley for even minor infractions of the rules so it's safe to say that he know the rules and will enforce him.
    Also he is cute and adorable as fuck.

3. ZacKlo

ZacKlo Member

+Support I agree with CM. I can see Arzy being quite the strict staff member.... Can we get the "Ironfist Arzy" going here?

4. Arzy the Absol

that red +support is annoying me. why is it red ;^;

5. ZacKlo

ZacKlo Member

Just what I wanted :)

6. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Accepted - Will be sending staff guide <3 Welcome to the staff team, probably. Hope to see you more active.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.