"Avoid being selected as Traitor" Option

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Master Matthew, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Matthew

"Avoid being selected as Traitor" Option

Okay this is a simple request, I just find that sometimes I don't want to be a traitor (like when I'm trying
    to deal with staff stuff, and some Douche-tective pulls out his D-Gun and Kills me whilst I'm in the RDM Manager). I know this won't be useful for most, but for a staff member, it would be a life-saver. Alternatively, a way to save traitor/detective rounds would be a good choice. (Like the tickets, you can buy it and equip it, but you get it when the round comes a round, and you can equip it later!)

I know sometimes people think my requests are dumb, and for some this will appear to be one of those, but I don't like losing t-rounds if I don't have to (and since removing the D-Gun is out of the question).

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Etheo Boxxman

Etheo Boxxman Member

What I do is I just wait until my t round is over and I suicide next time im innocent to handle pending reports.

3. CowsLB

CowsLB Local Memelord

last i checked it was random. it's not like you've got a certain amount of T rounds per day, and if you die you'll never get it back.

4. Etheo Boxxman

Etheo Boxxman Member

Exactly, its random. Some people look forward to being T, so if they lose a T round when they dont even get a chance, it kinda feels shitty, so might as well have not gotten it at all. ITs a massive cocktease, basically.

5. [IM] Weltlek

[IM] Weltlek Weltlek
    Name Changed

I think this would be great to add because sometimes I'm just shit and i let my whole team down and make us lose just by having bad aim.
    +Support

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  6. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

[​IMG]

Matthew, you do know you can play out your round before handling reports right? Honestly, this kinda redundant considering its more the fact that you somehow stand out suspicious enough as an afk for a D to d gun you and the fact that you try handle the reports immediately. You can play a t round before handling them you know, unless the report has been sitting there for multiple rounds..... Just do what I do, do a bit of the report pre round, then if you become a t, play out the round then hop right back to the report once its over.

And Matthew....
    [​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
  7. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

With wheatley, seems a bit meh, but may add the option if I get round to it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nyte Skobo

Nyte Skobo Permanently Banned Cheater

Just my opinion, but if there was an option like this, wouldn't it ruin the game for some people? If you can't be traitor, you'll always be technically proven innocent, which makes the game unfair. I'm neutral to this idea, but I don't think it will quite work out the way it is intended to work.

I do understand the point you make Matthew. Perhaps you could go spectator temporarily when you have reports to deal with, but I can understand that you want to play as well.

Edit: Another option could be to just make this feature available to staff, since normal members and players don't need to deal with reports like staff do. Staff should then most likely not tell anyone they are using the option then.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  9. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

Dude this topic is over 25 days old, why you gotta bump an old and already denied suggestion?
    [​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Nyte Skobo

Nyte Skobo Permanently Banned Cheater

Oh jeez, my mistake. Didn't look at the date..

11. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

@Wheatley - Wasn't denied, is awaiting input from others. If it was denied it would be locked.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.