1. Join our DarkRP Server!
  2. We have a discord server! Click me to join the fun

Better arrest system

Discussion in 'Ideas & Requests' started by CaptainGallant, Apr 16, 2013.

1. CaptainGallant

So nowadays when the police swing their red stick, you are instantly teleported to jail, this is quite unrealistic and often results in accidental random arrests. So my idea is so that when you swing your arrest stick at someone, there would be a loading screen like menu like when you lockpick. In order to succesfuly arrest him, you need to stay within range for about 4 seconds before they are teleported to jail.

Now, i know this is very easy to escape, so another thing that could be done, is that the stunstick would actually stun you for about 5 seconds reducing your speed next to 0. That way, you could prevent the criminal from resisting arrest.

Thank you for reading. Have any opinions? Let me know.

2. Barry

Barry Member

Problem with this is that the stunstick would be abused

3. CaptainGallant

Yup, that would be a problem.

4. Robert

Robert New Member

I like it! Support +1

5. dopesoap

dopesoap New Member

How about you left click and it freezes the target while your within range for about a maximum of 3-5 minutes, but if you walk out of range or you die they are unfrozen, sound good ? (so they cannot move or pull weapons while being left clicked( frozen ) this would been if they wanted to abuse they could only ever do it to one person...

6. YubYub1983

YubYub1983 Member

i dont think that its a good idea because when you break in a full base of gangsters this arrest system would be a problem because you arrest 1 guy and the others shoot you :O

7. dopesoap

dopesoap New Member

True, the arrest system may be unrealistic but it makes the gangsters and cps somewhat equal.