1. We have a new discord server! Come join the fun at https://discord.gg/np76JyX

TTT US CheekyCommunist Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Bans/Unbans' started by CheekyAimbot, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheekyAimbot

CheekyAimbot Not a Weeb

Your in-game name: CheekyCommunist

Your Steam name: Dakimchi

Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:62945549

Name of the server you were banned: Icemod TTT US

Your side of the story: Yeah so it's been 4 months since this "incident" actually happened, so pardon me if I make any mistakes. So one day I get the genius idea to "fool around" on Icemod with some uhm, external "assistance" well within the day I was then promptly banned from Icemod. It's been a while since this infraction and I have a lot of regret for both ruining the players experience on this otherwise wonderful server. I hope you guys can forgive me for what I did and I can assure you it will never happen again, thank you.

Admin who banned you: Zacklo? (Possibly other moderators/Slimy)

Reason you have been banned: Cheating infraction

How long have you been banned: Permabanned, (4 months ago)

Anything else you would like us to know: Yukki

2. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

-Support
    You should not be unbanned. You are a known hacker and are very trollish.

3. Dino

Dino New Member

But CM, we've forgiven many others, why stop here?
    +Support
    Because we need more communists in icemod.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Cheeky has been banned for hacking multiple times Dino.

5. CheekyAimbot

CheekyAimbot Not a Weeb

And when was this? I was only banned for hacking once (meaning this appeal), other times were for other reasons.

6. Dino

Dino New Member

I'm sure we've plenty of people that mass rdm'd and were forgiven.
    Besides, if he does actually do any of these things, we've always got another ban to make!

7. ZacKlo

ZacKlo Member

-Support although I did not ban you, you were banned by slimy I believe. Literally all you do is hack almost every game you play. We don't need those kind of people on the server.

8. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

If it were my decision, I'd say no, you're a known hacker, multiple VAC bans on record, which implies you didn't only do it here, trollish, and on top of that, if I'm not mistaken, you have access to a booter, which can be accessed at almost any time, and on top of even that, you were rather disrespectful to those you didn't like, (i.e. curly)
    so -SUPPORT

9. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

But you still hacked to begin with, which is by far worse then Mass RDM. Rdm can be forgiven, but hacking is unacceptable and disgusting. Truthfully your ass should stay banned. Never trust or forgive a hacker. I've seen you threaten people before, take IPs, and lie about hacking. You are the very definition of a piece of shit scum, so quite frankly it'd be better if our server was never polluted by your foul existence again.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  10. CheekyAimbot

CheekyAimbot Not a Weeb

I think i'll close this appeal here, I can see it was a wrong choice to even think of appealing. Those VACS on record? Yeah I've cheated, a hundred days ago, and the booter? Yeah no, I gave that portion of my life up and i'm trying to reform and improve myself, if you guys can't even accept that I honestly don't even want to be a part of this community. To think when this used to be a majority of my social life. Thanks for your time and the great memories but I think it's time to move on. Good-bye my old friends.

11. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'

My thoughts are giving him a chance.
    Many servers do not Pban for these sort of things because if they do it again expect a harsher punishment. Cheeky has also been banned for 4 fucking months, if he comes back after that just to hack again then he's pathetic, tbh I think he's learnt his lesson.

Above is serious TTT's way of delaing with hackers, this is what I feel we should move to, but you guys are just extremely harsh.

I'm not making the decision for this. But my opinion has been put here. This is Cheeky first offence for hacking on our Server

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  12. TheVariedGamer

TheVariedGamer Head Guest

+Support I am going to get hate, but I don't care. Slimy brings up a valid point. He has been banned for 4 FUCKING MONTHS. Look at Rushman, he was pbanned but now he is staff. Seriously, I think he should be given a second chance. BUT, here is my catch. IF HE IS unbanned, and does it gain, pban him. That is my opinion, and it will stick.

13. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

Cheeky...
    Don't make me regret having said this, but I guess you deserve a second chance, I may not be quite ecstatic over your ban reason, but that doesn't mean I'm too against the idea of you coming back,
    against my better judgement, I replace my -Support with a +supportive hug

14. 128cool

128cool A Crunchy or Stale Baguette, We don't know.

I am not a staff but seriously your asking for an unban when you haved hacked two servers and gotten banned for them (He hacked a GTA V server.) There is nor reason that the staff should trust you the rules are simple don't hack. Also your fourm name is CheekyAimBot and that does not help your cause.

15. CheekyAimbot

CheekyAimbot Not a Weeb

Like I stated before I moved on from that, the last time I have gotten onto GTA5 was a few weeks ago when Ryan insisted I spawned some money for him (which I did as a friend) but this was in a private lobby where no one was affected in any way. My name is a joke and is actually "cheekycommunist" if you check my steamprofile.

16. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

Admittedly I was harsh with my response, but I stand by what I said.
    To me there are three kinds hackers,
    Anti-Establishment nutjobs (Which you arnt)
    Selfish Hackers, Those who cheat to get an advantage (Which you have admitted to doing)
    Pro-Player Hackers, Those who cheat for the benefit of everyone (Cheating money in GTA V for others, because honestly fuck microtransactions)
    If you leave your hacks to others games (or at least other servers) Maybe then I will be willing to forgive you.

17. CheekyAimbot

CheekyAimbot Not a Weeb

Like I said before, I stopped "hacking" as you put it, I would highly recommend you stop calling it hacking but as cheating. Thanks for your consideration and you have my word that this behavior will stop. Thank you.

18. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'

Unbanned, welcome back to Icemod TTT US! See you around.
    Note: You will be heavily watched upon. Anymore shit, everything goes. - It seems my post somewhat persuaded some, we'll see how it goes. Stay out of trouble.

19. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

So my feelings on this unban are as follows: Yes he was banned for being a bad boy, But let us not forget, our very own Rushman, a staff member, was once pbanned as Weeaboo Jones.
    Welcome back cheeky. Have fun and stay away from an shenanigans.

20. Justice

Justice A dose of Justice

Don't be an asswipe Cheeky, try to have fun.
    Welcome back.

Locked.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.