CM's Staff Application (Round 3)

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Cm, Oct 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CmthePunkReloaded/

In-Game Name [the name you play with]:
    [IM] CM

Do you know and understand the rules?:
    Yes

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]:
    I've played icemod ttt for close to two years (About 1 year and 10 months) . I play on the server for about 3-5 hours a day.

Do you use your microphone in-game?:
    Yes

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:
    Yes. I was staff on TTT for about 2 days.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]:
    I'm a very active member of the server and I strive to be a better influence to my fellow players. The best way to do this would to be staff. I can do anything any other staff member can do, but i also understand how most no staff members think, being one for over a year and a half, and i know just about anything anyone could do and i am prepared to deal with it.

What motivated you to apply now?:
    I had to quit, but i have gotten my schedule together and i'll be able to actually contribute to the server.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher:
    Omega and Justice

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?:
    Wheatleytheowl

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]:
    I just wanted to put this up now, and i have been active for about a week now, but if you feel like more time is needed, I completely understand, I'd just rather you put this on hold or what not instead of just straight out denying it (Unless there are better people for the job)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  2. Omegalomaniac

Omegalomaniac your friendly neighborhood bitch

-Support
    Inactivity. This seems to be a big problem among apps. I also question your commitment, considering what happened last time.

3. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

I've been active for about a week and 2 days. I've played about 2 hours each day, except for the long weekend where I played about 6 hours each day. And I was forced to resign because of my horrible schedule, which I have taken care of. If I did not intend to commit I would not be reapplying. I'd also like to point out that I know that I pretty much blew my chance being staff when I was forced to resign. @Omegalomaniac

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rayquizzle

Rayquizzle The Hero Icemod Deserves
    Respected

+Support
    He knows the rules good guy, he deserves another chance.

5. TheVariedGamer

TheVariedGamer Head Guest

+Support He is a pretty good player to have in the community, has been staff (even if for only a short time) before, and helps me out when I need it.

6. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

+Support Hes definitely more active than before and he does know the rules and he does follow and does enforce them and if need be, informs the staff on any issues.

7. ZacKlo

ZacKlo Member

+Support I would recommend you but I'm not an admin but he has been staff but was forced to resign due to his schedule so he should continue

8. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Given a trial week chance for the week starting 19/10/15. Welcome back cm, hopefully youll stay this time, kappa.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.