Dino - Moderator Application - STEAM_0:0:42113908

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Dino, Jan 17, 2016.

?

WILL YOU ALLOW ME TO SERVE THE EMPEROR WELL?

1. YES!

42.9%
  2. NEVER!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. THE EMPEROR IS FALSE!

57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dino

Dino New Member

In-Game Name: Dino

Steam32ID: STEAM_0:0:42113908

Age and Date Of Birth: April 30, 199X

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:

I was a veteran in a past server, along with Cook. We had some short-term jobs there, but we were still able to gag, mute, and kick.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]:
    As you know, we're short on staff due to previous staff resigning, leading to the trickle in remaining staff. I'm very active, and very commited to staying in the server for a time being.
    Aswell as many staff members not being on (and if they're on it's to punch their card in), I will be the sort of vanguard hanging over to make sure nothing goes SNAFU. (as it usually does.)
    It's known to many people that (infact, everyone) that I am more lenient when it comes to drill and discipline, but that's because I use my place as a high-up to teach those beneath me and to get them to learn from their mistakes. Not just put them down, to shut them up for the time being.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]:
    Feelin' pretty altruistic.
    To be like any other player, just with abilities that enable him/her to assist other players and/or deal justice to the naughty. The job of an admin is to apply his/her said abilities to the server in a way that benefits everyone, and not just to punish the players. They're guiders that keep people on track so that conflict doesn't lead to more conflict, (rdm leading to more rdm leading to more slays.)
    My job as a staff member will not be a slay/gag/mute machine, but a player that everyone welcomes like any other player on the server. (because everyone had that one staff member they always "gasp'ed" at when he/she entered.)

What motivated you to apply now?:
    I've been on this server for a while now, and many other prev. admins have asked me to be one.

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?:
    I'm well versed in this.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?:
    Yes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2016
  2. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

+support He's a good player and he knows the rules. Also, help me random underlining.

3. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

This better not be another Rushman.

Could you please fix your title if you can. You should go read the format again @:

4. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Another Rushman? Dino isn't a borderline troll and hasn't been banned. The extent of his punishment had been a 12 hour ban for warns, if even.

5. Dino

Dino New Member

Seems I can't edit the title, thats -10 points to Dino!
    Sorry, it was a silly and avoidable mistake.

6. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

+support
    Good player, abides by the rules, and tends to keep people in line from what I've seen,
    If anything, cut down on kermiting people (random crowbar hits) but aside from that, I think your good

• Like Like x 1
  7. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Oh you also for somereason put your 64 id in the 32 format. They are completely different numbers btw. Your steamid32 is STEAM_0:0:76561198044493544. Ill edit your title and that now.

8. TheVariedGamer

TheVariedGamer Head Guest

+Support I am a tiny bit late to the party, but here I am. Dino is a great player, and knows when to follow the rules and have fun at the same time. I don't think you not having a mic will be much of an issue at all and I hope to see you make it to staff! Good luck man, and I hope you get it!

9. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Going to be accepted, I'll send you staff guide. See you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.