Etheo's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Etheo Boxxman, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etheo Boxxman

Etheo Boxxman Member

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35175399

In-Game Name [the name you play with]: [IM] Asriel Dreemurr

Do you know and understand the rules?: I know and understand the rules, yes.

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]: About three to four hours a day.

Do you use your microphone in-game?: Occasionally, now. I've adapted to using text as sometimes theres background noise.

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: Ive a total of three years staffing experience. I started off on a TTT server, carbonite gaming TTT, and was a trial admin before the server shut down due to the owners getting bored of it, and I migrated over to superior servers where I spent a year as moderator then administrator, I became staff immediately upon the owner, penguin, noticed me on the first server they had, zombieRP, because he knew me and pretty much all of the staff from carbonite. At the end of the year, the amount of servers that was gained from a community merge called for a manager, so the owner and developer, penguin would be able to bugfix and code and not be assed to deal with the petty things such as donations and staff management. This caused the rongate, which I left because of, permanently. After that I migrated to openRP for about five months, as I donated five times a monthly membership, and eventually was asked by the co owner if I wanted to be a moderator, I accepted, and I spent a few more months as moderator before this server too shut down. I migrated to hl2rp, avoided applying for staff on these servers because its a cluster fuck 24/7. I then was made an operator on icemod's hl2rp server, before it went down. I still have the tag.
    Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]:I feel I should be given a spot on the staff team because Im fully capable of maintaining the position, Im familiar with the server rules, and Im capable of performing my duties without bias or abuse. I rarely see staff on as is anymore, so I feel a proper moderator whos a regularwould assist the server greatly, instead of the well being of the server relying on votekicks and votebans from regularbusers.

What motivated you to apply now?: I was playing on the server, today, and people were talking about how theres only... Four staff members, I believe, and that there needs to be more active members of staff, and I felt I could also suffice as an active member of staff.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher: CM and Wheatly the White Owl.

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?: I was not reccomended.

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]: Just because I average several hours a session, doesnt mean I can join every day of the week.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  2. Etheo Boxxman

Etheo Boxxman Member

Cripes, my bad. I asnwered what motivated me and didnt notice the question. And as for activity, Ive only seen you on once these past two weeks, and four days ago was the only day I wasnt on.

3. Etheo Boxxman

Etheo Boxxman Member

Omg, I must havr gottwn a posting error when also correcting he bit about frost.
    I answered the bit about names of admins off memory, I swore I remembered frost being an admin. Id edit it to jave CM and wheatly instead, but editing on a mobile device is finicky.

4. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

IK the pain of mobile on forums. Any, -Support, you kind of cause problems. A lot. So yeah..

5. Etheo Boxxman

Etheo Boxxman Member

I am puzzled as to how you think this, as the only problem I have ever 'caused' was me being openly salty about the suddeness of a gag you once gave me, at which you then extended it. Thats water under the bridge though.
    Please, could you tell me what problems Ive caused? Because I havent seen you ever since the gag incident, you may have been lied to.

6. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.