Exilium's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Exilium, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exilium

Exilium Guy that died to Blue Buff

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77958554

In-Game Name [the name you play with]: Exilium

Did you read the rules?: Yes.

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]: I joined the server around the end of April 2014 and been playing ever since. I play around 2-3 hours during the weekday and 4+ hours on the weekend.

Do you use your microphone in-game?: Yes.

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: I was a former Admin x2 for the TTT Us Server, which I'm currently reapplying. During that time I handled mostly RDMers, Ghosters, and those that disrupted the server and its players.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]: In short, the reason why I want to become staff again solely lies on the fact that this server and the community are my home. I want to keep it clean of RDM'ers, Ghoster's, and any other nuisances that may arise, in order the keep the server fun for its players in times of need. I also strongly dislike not being able to help those on the server when there are no staff online. I don't want to just play on the server but also help moderate it.

What motivated you to apply now?: Ever since I resigned 4 months ago to deal with school and family issues I've been itching to get back to the server. I didn't want to reapply right away as I wanted to get to know the new players and staff that joined during my absence. Now after a week of getting to know all those new faces, :3 I believe it is time to reapply.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher: Omega as Administrator and Kog as Super Admin. Slimysnakeuk is also the server owner.

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?: Not Sure, No

illuminati .-.

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]: I died to blue buff, Yes I know, I'm skilled.
    Ps This is copied and pasted cause I'm running out of things to type about ._.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. AceOfSpades531

you gonna stick around? Because your good at this, just stay pls. +Support.

3. TheVariedGamer

TheVariedGamer Head Guest

Neutral I haven't been on much (personal reasons) this week, so I shall remain neutral. Until I can get on at the same time as you and see you playing personally, that is my ruling.

4. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

Why are you still marked as staff when you resigned?
    (Now to the topic)

+Support The man knew is shit before he left and I bet he still does, It'd be good to have him back.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  5. Rayquizzle

Rayquizzle The Hero Icemod Deserves
    Respected

+Support The man, the myth, the legend, give this guy a spot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ZacKlo

ZacKlo Member

+Support If he can stay for a little bit, I know he can do a damn good job.

7. AceOfSpades531

@Wheatley Because I'm not "gone." More like on Hiatus I'l be back when school isn't a thing for a long period of time.

8. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

+ Support. Good at his job, plus would be good to have him back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.