Guacs Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Guacs, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Guacs

Guacs New Member

1. In-Game Name: Guacs

Steam32ID [STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX Format]: STEAM_0:1:98583536

Age and Date Of Birth: 17, October 1st, 1998

How many warns do you have currently?: 2

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: No i do not have previous experience

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]:
      I’m sure that many people have applied for staff in the past tell you how active they are, how they have a good relationship with people on the server, and have an understanding of all the rules. Although this is true in my case, I do not want to sit here and preach that I know everything about the server because those three things I mentioned are traits anyone on the server should have and know about. Those characteristics are necessary to be a regular player and is not the reason anyone should be chosen for staff. I have only been playing on here for around a month and I love this server, but when I am on and no staff is around is when I see how ugly the server can turn. I want to make this server a better place whenever I can, and make sure anyone and everyone playing understands the rules or suffers the consequences when disobeying them. I all around have had an amazing time on this server, but I have also had trouble playing when no staff are available. I want to help be the reason people can have fun on this great TTT server, and not just be another player hoping for a staff member to get on.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]:
      A staff member is like a public safety system. There are a set of rules in place that everyone needs to follow, and sometimes people accidentally or purposefully break those rules. When a rule is broken it is the staff member’s responsibility to make sure that the situation is treated with justice. Staff are like police officers, they enforce and make sure that the server knows the law in addition to the consequences of breaking this law. Basically to make sure everyone is playing fair.
      What motivated you to apply now?:
      I had a couple of situations where i was repeatedly disrespected and rdmed. And i want to help prevent this from happening because i felt like these people get away with no consequence and ruin the game, and that is not okay.
      Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?:
      Yes
      Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?:
      Yes

Side Note: I do have a previous ban.

2. Master Matthew

-/+ Neutral ((?) Unknown)

Don't know much about how you act I'm afraid, I see you on, but you aren't really going out of your way to help people when you are on.

• Creative Creative x 1
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  3. Sugar Wiggin

Sugar Wiggin New Member

Imma stay neutral for now... I haven't been on in a while, but when I am on I don't see you often. When you are on, you don't seem to cause any trouble, but telling whether or not you know the rules is hard since you are a quite one. Play more, and I'll give ya support

4. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

You only have like 40-50 hours.. In my opinion thats really low, you are still new. I would suggest you to apply later. Due to these facts i wont vote for now.

Good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  5. Guacs

Guacs New Member

I have about a 100, but i see what you mean. Thanks.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

-support
    From what I've seen, you are a very on and off individual who I don't see online very often and when I see you, you are often very disrespectful and you tend to RDM rather frequently, for these reasons, I can't find it in me to give support.

7. SeeTheEnd

SeeTheEnd I'm a boop yeah.

-Support Things I've noticed about you that NEED to change in order for me to change my opinion.
    (You tend to become very angry over the tiniest of things, that can be easily fixed)
    (You place the blame on other people for YOUR actions rather then simply accepting you've done wrong.)
    (You've disrespected multiple times towards multiple people. However its mild compared to some others.)
    If you can fixes these. Ill support you.

8. Jittery Jared

Jittery Jared Member

-Support You don't get on the server enough, and you are extremely disrespectful .

9. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Denied, you are considered to be too disrespectful towards everyone.
    You post in awfully done and could be improved.