1. We have a new discord server! Come join the fun at https://discord.gg/np76JyX

I got banned for noreason unban request

Discussion in 'Bans/Unbans' started by Ted, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Ted

Ted New Member

Your in-game name: Ted

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67075334

Name of the server you were banned: Stronghold

Your side of the story:
    So i was having a nice happily day, Cpt Kerin started abusing me, he got perm banned by Charms because he was caught doing bad behavior and stuff, then later on Obviously zumpyta and Themrspybots was mad so they perm banned me for no reason and made up bullshit

Admin who banned you: TheMrSpyBots + Zumpyta

Reason you have been banned: No Reason at all, to them it was propclimbing but it was bullshit and wasn't even my props, wasn't even in the team

How long have you been banned: Perm

Anything else you would like us to know: That them 2 admins really suck, and you need to fix your admins, even charms said he needs to take a close look at them, because really. Unnatural..

2. FriskyHero

FriskyHero Member

I have never played stronghold, but to the people who decide if he getz unbanned, don't give it second thoughts because hes "disrespectful". Any admin who works like that deserves to be disrespected. Just decided to share that, and I feel bad for this poor guy ^^

3. Mr.SteveTheEater

Perm ban for propclimbing... That's a bit harsh. Maybe at least give a warning next time? This guy deserves an unban

4. ReggaeReggae

ReggaeReggae New Member

You don't even know who banned you or the reason they wrote? Firstly only one person can ban you... Secondly this is a massive assumption I see no clear evidence for anything here, as far as I can tell you're being malicious and trying to get Zumpy and mrspy demoted/banned cause you don't like them and they call you out for rule breaking.

You first came on the server and constantly broke rules and I've seen you do that again then you accuse all the staff that no-one else has had a problem with of abusing and constantly bitch about everything. You are a strait up liar, you did so to me and others in game, you called propblock I went to you to see what it was and there was nothing there, you said it got deleted okay but then you call me out for random no-clipping around the map, bullshit to start off with, I then had a spawner placed in my base and respawned there you then claim I am random no-clipping again when I kill you completely 100% legit and this happened repeatedly, so I banned you for 5 minutes for repeated bs and staff abuse.

You have been nothing short of a pest since you joined the server and I hope this perma-ban is upheld or you at least get a lengthy ban instead.

5. Savaloy

Savaloy top warns kek
    Respected

You're both incredibly wrong! This guy is disrespectful he calls all admins shit, then expects to gain moderator. In my books that is terrible, he is a power hungry arse.
    He prop climbed, yes that is a rule which we ban people for.

6. Col. Mittens

Col. Mittens Respected
    Respected

Frisky and Mr. Steve you have no idea what this guy is like, thus do not have a right to say that any admin deserves disrespect. Ted does not deserve any respect what so ever, all he does is make up shit about staff and abuse his VIP powers, then be abusive to players. Take a look in the Strongholds forum section for a taster of what he is like.If there was a ban beyond perma, he deserves it. There is no excuse to behave the way you do Ted.

7. LuckyCharms

LuckyCharms Respected
    Respected Master Donator

8. Mr.SteveTheEater

we were just going off his side of the story, mb we didn't know all of it

9. WingEater

WingEater Forum cleaner and professional spambotbooter
    Staff Member Respected

hahahaah I was waiting for this response ;D Well done Lucky ... well done.

BTW Ted get the hell off this forum please. Either accept your ban with dignity and just .... not slander the staff or get banned from every single server in a bit. :mad: (I mean you're already banned twice)
    Oh and one more thing: paying for donator doesn't make you "deserve" shit. I rarely get pissed at people, but you just made me go "meh" (which is a rarely reached 4 out of 10 on the scale of anger). XD (back to 2 again)