Important Icemod Servers.

Discussion in 'Ideas & Requests' started by slimysnakeuk, May 16, 2016.

1. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

It has happened again. Icemod does not have many servers.
    The sub forums are still up but the servers are not. This information could be wrong due to different IP's or just it's inactive or what but...

The Deathrun, is still being paid for by Stu, but is currently getting little work due to exams and everything going on this month. But you know theres a [WIP] tag for a reason.

The DarkRP, currently 0/0 players. The server seems to be inactive/offline. Whether it's being paid for is a different story but if not, the sub forum no longer needs to be there. Hasn't been a post or update on their section since April 2nd.

The Minecraft Modded Server. Again whatever server is listed in the top right it's 0/0. Which i just assume it can't connect to the ip to grab the max players. So I'm gunna assume it's down aswell. Again no update since March 31. There was even a bloody post saying goodbye: http://www.icemod.net/index.php?threads/server-goodbye-for-now.6169/#post-47649

The Vanilla Minecraft Server (Or whatever modpack it is now). Etheo still runs it I believe, there was an update on May 2nd so isn't too bad. But the forum name needs a change either way.

The Sandbox server, is still active. Thankfully. Good job @leolama for continued payments.

The TTT Server, I would consider to be active. Getting frequent updates but little on the lowside due to exams.

Basically what I'm saying is, the forum needs a clean. For the servers to get sorted or whatever.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Stu

Stu IceMod Technician
    Staff Member

IDK if the minecraft modded server is up, but the server list would be like that anyway, because there is an issue with minecraft query that I need to get round to fixing

3. Frostbite

Frostbite Respected
    Respected

Should probably do this now

4. Savaloy

Savaloy top warns kek
    Respected

Want me to start work on the Deathrun?

5. Stu

Stu IceMod Technician
    Staff Member

I'm moving it onto my own box atm, once I get it running and get some method of managing it (some kind of command line utility). It's mostly finished anyway, literally all we need to do is make an MOTD and set up donations.