[IM] Etheo Boxxman - Moderator Application - STEAM_0:1:35175399

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Etheo Boxxman, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Etheo Boxxman

Etheo Boxxman Member

In-Game Name: [IM] Etheo Boxxman

Steam32ID [STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX Format]: STEAM_0:1:35175399

Age and Date Of Birth: 17, 06/19/1998 [American date format]

How many warns do you have currently?:
    I believe I have had two warns in the past, both I believe from CM, but that was quite some time ago, I couldn't recall their reasons if my life depended on it. [edit: Recently found out from wheatly that I don't have any warns at all.]

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: I've staffed for years, and hosted servers in the past under various games, and to keep things short I've staffed on a total of four darkRP servers, with three of them being under the same community name, I was an admin on the three and I dealt with the occasional rule break, and I overseered the moderators and kept the higher ups informed on them when required. The other serer I was a moderator, I simply played the game and dealt with rdmers when the need arose. Other than that, I've been an admin on a TTT server, and a hl2rp server, the first of which I dealt with, as expected, the occasional rule breaker. All in all, I've a total of about 3400 hours in gmod, 2000 of them easily having been spent as staff members on these various servers.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]: I feel I would make a superb member of staff as I have a sound understanding and knowledge of the rules and the unspoken specifics through personal experience and questioning the educated members of staff, so I feel I can live up to the standards required to watch over the server properly and efficiently, and with my past experience as staff to boot, I am confident that I will indeed meet the standard, if not surpass it with my dedication.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]: The purpose of a staff member is to provide their aide as an overseer of sorts to the server, and ensure that those who wish to exploit the rules for their gain do not, and keep the server at its level of enjoyment for those participating, and to act as a role model for those below his rank in addition.

What motivated you to apply now?: Last I had been on the server, there was a handful of guests and a ringleader of sorts that all had been spreading false information about the sevrer rules and breaking them, and due to no staff being online, and the helper I had asked to come online had left, the guests had gone right back to rule breaking, going so far as to even avoid the gags placed on them for extreme racism, so I had donated for contributor, as they were all working together to avoid the votekicks placed on them for various rulebreaks and overall mingery, to kick them outright, though the ringleader of the group surprisingly was a regular, so I feel that becoming a member of staff would allow myself to have a form of credibility when I try to help prevent utter chaos, and to actually be able to prevent regulars from breaking the rules themselves.

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?:
    I do, yes.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?: I understand this is volunteered for, Its not a right.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Everything seems in order, application wise. I don't see any glaring issues. Haven't had much of a chance to see you play myself, but from what I've seen on teamspeak, you're a nice enough person. You also don't seem like the troll type either.

Personally, you seem like the type of person we would want to be on the team and would be a good addition.

Verdict: +Support
    *Edit; Changed to Postive support.

If at all possible, I'd would like the names of the trolls you mentioned, unless they have already been dealt with.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  3. Etheo Boxxman

Etheo Boxxman Member

This was... Three days ago, but Arzy, or Cyrilian, was the helper I called in, he might remember the name of the regular.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

I think i only saw you twice ? or 3 times . You need to be more active until than +/- Neutral

5. Etheo Boxxman

Etheo Boxxman Member

I'm usually on towards the end of the day for everybody, today is actually the first time I'd gotten on the server before 6-7 PM, just to clarify.

6. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

+Support He shows dedication to following the rules, he has literally 0 warns after playing for over 100 hours. He also sometimes asks me how to do certain things as staff or how certain rules work. He definitely has potential.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1