[IM] Frost the Glaceon's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Frost Glaceon, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frost Glaceon

Frost Glaceon Local Resident Pokéfur

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25360607

In-Game Name [the name you play with]:
    [IM] Frost the Glaceon

Do you know and understand the rules?:
    Yes.

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]:
    I roughly have around 115-120 hours on IceMod. I started playing on IceMod roughly a month to a month and a half ago.

Do you use your microphone in-game?:
    Yes.

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:
    Yes, I have previous staff experience. As a former admin of IPH, I handled situations that involved the following:
    1: Rules, how they are interpreted, and how rule-breakers should be dealt with.
    2: Understanding the community's concerns, and how to turn them into positives.
    3: Being able to showcase a good sense of direction, in terms of how to help control a situation that could turn volatile.
    4: Have a good sense of judgement, while not being too strict, or too lenient.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]:
    Having been exposed to different techniques in moderating and helping control serious situations, I feel that I have not only the proper skill set in order to be a staff member, but also having the ability to adjust my views upon a situation, while also being flexible in how I deal with certain situations. Lastly, I feel that I am active enough to be able to deal with most minor situations that occur on a daily basis.

What motivated you to apply now?:
    I have been waiting for the appropriate time to make my second application, based upon the input from my first application. I felt that now was the appropriate time to make the application.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher:
    Sinen, Admin
    ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/sinenk/ )
    slimysnakeuk, Owner
    ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/slimysnakeuk/ )

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?:
    None.

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]:
    I would like to thank all of you who have taken the time to look at this moderator application, and any input or constructive criticism is appreciated. That way, I can appropriately adjust myself for whatever happens next.

2. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

+Support
    Hes on often and follows the rules and often reports those who do not.
    I feel he'd do fine on the staff.

(Definately not because im a sucker for boobs and he has a underboob signature...)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Milesbot

Milesbot Member

-support Frost you are too quick to explode at people and your tendency to disrespect at times is not something that would reflect well on the staff and server as a whole. I also think you can get too emotional and that can get in the way in terms of bias, and you have a tendency to get "trolly" sometimes and that is not something that should be happening.

• Shitpost Shitpost x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Delayed, as with Miles we want to see some improvements with your behaviour on the server and around on TS, you seem to overreact on most things, that tendency wouldn't help you in your 'staffing career'

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Rayquizzle

Rayquizzle The Hero Icemod Deserves
    Respected

+Support
    I happen to like Frost. He doesn't seem to be abusive when I am on at least.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Hey! I'd like to let you know that you have your application has been accepted in the trial stage, in the upcoming days I'll be trying to sort out a week for your trial period. Depending how this goes depends on whether you'll become full staff. We are starting to treat this trialmod rank as a real test to see who should become permanent staff. Within that week you are expected to be active and follow the rules and guide that will be provided to you.

7. Frost Glaceon

Frost Glaceon Local Resident Pokéfur

@slimysnakeuk I appreciate the chance to try and be staff! I'll give it my best shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.