[IM]KieranThor2002's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by [IM]KorenanThor2002, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [IM]KorenanThor2002

[IM]KorenanThor2002 New Member

In-Game Name: [IM]KieranThor2002

SteamID [STEAM_0:0:142684884]

Age and Date Of Birth:13 born in 19/8/2002

How many warns do you have currently?: I have 20 warns but 7 of them are false

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: kind of I kick a few rdmers and banned a few mass rdmers for 1 to 2 hours

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]: I believe I should be staff because I want ttt icemode to be rdm free because it is a fun server

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]: the purpose of staff is to keep mic and chat spamers out of which every chat they are spaming and to make sure there is no rdm

What motivated you to apply now?: I was motivated to apply by the huge rdm when there is no staff

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?: yes I do consent

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?: yes I understand I will stay on for as long as I need

• Dumb Dumb x 6
  2. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Nice meme

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

No, just no,
    My reasoning behind this is because you're immature, disrespectful from time to time, break rules,
    You just the other day were warned by me for staff disrespect (came on, insulted me, left, next day he got on and I warned him for it)
    The application seems incredibly rushed, you didn't meet the word limit for anything, and you already have been P gagged if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong,

In conclusion to the above statement, -Support

-Murdoc Niccals

EDIT: He did not follow the proper format in its entirety now that I have more time to look, title's wrong

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  4. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

What? What the fuck kind of of app is this? Did you even try putting effort into this shit?

How exactly are 7 of them false?

Is this from some kind of staff experience or you votekicking or votebanning?

70 words minimum.... 70 FUCKING WORDS MINIMUM, you didnt even spell Icemod right.

Again, 60 words minimum, pay attention to the fucking requirements. Believe staff have many more jobs then just dealing with your typical Gmod tools and trolls.

Ehhhh... Fair enough.

You best remake your app... A huge fucking redo is order.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go cleanse myself after reading this...
    [​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  5. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

HELL NO ! -SUPPORT doesnt know the rules , constant troll. DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO REPORT no way. Bye like srsly get out of here.

6. ZacKlo

ZacKlo Member

Didn't you get pgagged like 2 days after joining the server?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Ok, time to have some fun.
    First, the stuff you put in your app and your app itself:
    First off, you have 20 warns. That's already a big red flag, although many staff members have more than that, so that isn't a huge problem.
    Ok, you do not decide whether or not they are false. This shows that you're immature and can't just take the punishment.
    If this is as staff on another server, which I doubt, it is not clear at all. In any case, this doesn't qualify you to be staff. At all.

Next, lets have a look at the two section with word minimums. You did not even fulfill that. This app isn't even valid because you didn't eighth enough words. Do you think your special? That you don't need 70 and 60 words? You're not and you didn't not meet that expectation. You even spelled the community name wrong! Not only that, but staffing is a lot more than your everyday Gmod trolling, as Wheatley said.

You also forgot to use many periods in the app and made so many grammar mistakes.

Now for you yourself:
    You're also perma-gagged, by myself, for mic spam. You are part of the problem. You're constantly trolling and I even had an argument with you yesterday because you wouldn't except a VALID slay, which Murdoc and several others can testify to because they heard me on ts practically having to yell at you.

My verdict; A HUGE -Support.

8. Justice

Justice A dose of Justice

Why is this thread still open?

Dank meme indeed. Since Slimy has let it stay open I won't touch it until said otherwise.

9. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Kinda wanted him to reply to his meme, wanted a follow up uno. But k locked

10. Justice

Justice A dose of Justice

Moved to the correct section.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.