[IM] Master Matthew's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Master Matthew, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Matthew

SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:42478934

In-Game Name [the name you play with]:
    [IM] Master Matthew

Do you know and understand the rules?:
    Yes, I know and understand the rules.

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]:
    I play about 5 hours a Day at Most, and 3 at the least.
    I started playing on IceMod in mid September 2015.

Do you use your microphone in-game?:
    Yes, I use my Microphone in-game.

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:
    I have had previous staff experience, I was an administrator on another TTT server, I handled Bans, Kicks, and Slays.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]:
    When I started playing IceMod, I had just left a previous TTT Server (not the server I was administrator on) I had been playing on, the server went down and never came back up
    I went looking for a new one, and I found IceMod. Throughout my experience here, I have noticed similarities between this server and the
    other one, which makes it good, and bad, the major similarity that is a downfall, is the lack of staff on. Unfortunately, this server and
    the one I was on before this would have staff on at a consistent time, but after that time, the staff would disappear for the majority of the day.
    Following this absence would be a spree of RDM, Hacking and other unruly activities, Similarly, this server has RDMing and Unruly activities when staff is not present.
    Fortunately, since I am on when no other staff are, that means I could fill in the role at a point when no staff are present. More importantly, with my
    experience as an Administrator on another TTT Server, I understand the responsibilities of being a staff member.

What motivated you to apply now?:
    As I stated before, Staff are not present at many points of the day, the majority of which are when I am present, and of course, chaos follows, and I am powerless to stop it.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher:
    Omegalomaniac - Administrator
    slimeysnakeuk - Owner

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?:
    I have not been recommended by any staff.

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]:

2. TheVariedGamer

TheVariedGamer Head Guest

Well, I am only posting to reserve my opinion for when I personally start playing more. School swamped me, so meh. Will edit with opinion at later date

3. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Neutral From what i have seen, you haven't really been troublesome, but haven't really done anything that says 'This guy should be staff.' You haven't really been passively enforcing the rules. (Note this is from what i have seen you do, i have not seen you without staff.)

EDIT: Negative was really harsh and did fit with what i actually said.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  4. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

You still around? - Sorry for hugeeee delay.

5. Master Matthew

Yeah, I'm still around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.