[IM] [TEG] FurSyndicate Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by FurSyndicate, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurSyndicate

FurSyndicate Member

STEAM_0:1:68087257

In-Game Name [the name you play with]: [IM] [TEG] FurSyndicate

Do you know and understand the rules?: Yes

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]: Started a few weeks ago and play generally 2-5 hours a day.

Do you use your microphone in-game?: Yes

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: I was a SuperAdmin on TEG for a few months and spent plenty of time working my way up the ranks before that. I pretty much handled everything that wasn't coding. Staff applications, RDM, bans kicks slays etc.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]: I have a plethora of previous experience as an administrator on TTT servers. I was content with just being a member but hearing that a bunch of staff resigned made me feel like I could help out more instead of just contributing. I often see the server void of staff (Now as I type this for example) and frankly it'd help deal with the occasional RDM that occurs.

What motivated you to apply now?: I often see either no staff on or a lone mod swamped by RDM reports. Plus with the resignations going on an extra mod may help.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher: Wheatly, Omega, Slimy

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?: No

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]: No

2. Rayquizzle

Rayquizzle The Hero Icemod Deserves
    Respected

Neutral
    I need to play with you more to change my decision.

3. Milesbot

Milesbot Member

+support fur knows the rules and follows them as well, he is also active and a nice guy

4. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

+Support Follows the rules and is active, he is also friendly, which is always nice.

5. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Hey! I'd like to let you know that you have your application has been accepted in the trial stage, in the upcoming days I'll be trying to sort out a week for your trial period. Depending how this goes depends on whether you'll become full staff. We are starting to treat this trialmod rank as a real test to see who should become permanent staff. Within that week you are expected to be active and follow the rules and guide that will be provided to you.

You should probably add me.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.