[IM] Uracan's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by [IM] Uracan, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [IM] Uracan

[IM] Uracan New Member

SteamID:76561198001634067

In-Game Name [the name you play with]:[IM] Uracan

Do you know and understand the rules?:Yes

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]: Around 6 hours a day and started playing around october, 2015.

Do you use your microphone in-game?:Yes.

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:I've been admin on a few servers of TTT and other games such a GTA:SAMP, on which I was tasked of taking care of rulebreakers and hackers, by either banning, kicking or muting them, aswell of forum organization .

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]:I am a mature person that has previous experience on managing servers and I tend to analize things on a neutral way, which means I can come out with decisions that dont benefit either party but punishes the rulebreakers while still managing to give out a friendly image to all players but most important of all, I comprehend that moderator privileges are that, privileges and should never be taken advantage of.

What motivated you to apply now?:primarily, The lack of admins right now, since i mostly play on late hours, the server is usually devoid of any admin presence, thus becoming a rulebreaking fest.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher: [IM] Omegalomaniac and Wheatley the Snowy Owl.

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?:

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]:

Edit: Changed the name of one of the Admins.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  2. TheVariedGamer

TheVariedGamer Head Guest

1Day2Die isn't officially Staff on the server. Please fix. otherwise, +/- Neutral

3. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

-Support You are only a regular, which doesn't really mean much, but i doubt your sincerity and that you're not just apply for powers. I was also on with you for a good hour and did not see any proactive behavior out of you that would lead me to believe you would be a good staff member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.