Important [IM] Weltlek - Moderator Application - STEAM_0:1:53261484

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by [IM] Weltlek, May 4, 2016.

1. [IM] Weltlek

[IM] Weltlek Weltlek
    Name Changed

In-Game Name:[IM] Weltlek

Steam32ID [STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX Format]:STEAM_0:1:53261484

Age and Date Of Birth: March 1st 2000

How many warns do you have currently?: 1 or 2. These were from vulgare language warnings.

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:
    Yes, I do have previous staff experience on a old TTT server that went to ruins. I was a Admin on the server and loved by a lot of players.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]:

In full detail would be that I'd love to be a staff member. I love this server and I love the community even more! The server is fun and at times it can get a "Little" out of control. I think with a little more help from some kind people and some more love the server would be 20x better. I also have experience being a Admin of a server so I know how to do all the commands such as kick, gag, ban, mute, tp, and admin speak command. I also know how to handle RDM reports and from watching your staff I got a little more better at it and was writing notes when it came to this. I have read the full MOTD and the players like me. I will try to be on daily so i can help some players out and have fun with some of them.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]:
    In my words I'd say the purpose of a staff member would be to help players with their problems and try and keep peace on the server. Some other things would be getting along with other players and staff, enjoying the game I am playing, and helping out. Another purpose would be safety of players beliefs. i have seen many times on the server where players mock other players and make fun of them telling them to "Kill yourself" or "You Kike" and I do not want to see those types of things anymore and want to stop all of that.

What motivated you to apply now?:
    My motivation for apply would be that I love this server, the players, and everything about it. Its just there are some issues of RDM and name calling and I want to try and stop those things from happening while also keeping a fun and exciting relationship with the players. Thats some of my motives. Some other ones would be that I want to try and help the communities quality and quantity. Also I will try and be on the server at least once a day to ensure that the server is doing fine.

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?:
    I would love to interview with you guys about the rules and requirements. I think that'd be fun.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?: Oh yeah I understand this very well and I'm here to help out this server for the good of it. Like I said I will try to be on all the time( At Least will try to be on everyday).

Thankyou for reading and considering me as one of your(maybe) new staff members. Thank you and that is all. ヽ༼♥ل͜♥༽ノ

2. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Looks very well put together. Not my place to give support, but it's as professional as you can get on a forum.

3. [IM] Weltlek

[IM] Weltlek Weltlek
    Name Changed

Thanks

4. Sugar Wiggin

Sugar Wiggin New Member

-support
    I haven't been on in a couple of days, but have never seen this man before. Fucking play before you want to become staff. Just like the other dude that applied x,x

• Unfriendly Unfriendly x 3
  5. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

Dude, represent the community as one with caring and professional staff members, not angst filled ninth graders who can only be rude

as for me, I don't know if it's that I don't notice you or if it's inactivity, but I'm gonna say that I'm -+neutral on this matter, I haven't seen you on very much and what I've seen is just the average user, doesn't do too much to try to help the staff team so nothing that really stands out as THIS GUY SHOULD BE STAFF ZOMG!!!!11!1!1111!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Frostbite

Frostbite Respected
    Respected

Literally tried to request a SS/ hitler model

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. World Peace

World Peace Member

+1 Active on servers
    recommend as staff
    Nice guy
    I would love to hug this man
    DON'T STOP ME FROM HUGGING HIM
    (I'm wired)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Jittery Jared

Jittery Jared Member

-Negative He argues with staff, does not understand the rules, and is disrespectful.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  9. Micheal J Caboose

Micheal J Caboose Hail Hydra

+Support
    Nice guy
    Is on a lot
    has a good sense of humor

10. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Denied, after a staff decision we feel you need to mature up a bit, and learn the rules a bit better

• Informative Informative x 1