[IM] ZacKlo - Moderator Application - STEAM_0:1:51098577

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by ZacKlo, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZacKlo

ZacKlo Member

In-Game Name: [IM] ZacKlo

Steam32ID [STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX Format]: STEAM_0:1:51098577

Age and Date Of Birth: I am 17 years old. I was born on April 3rd, 1998

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: I was a former Super Admin on Icemod TTT. I have handled many of the usual experiences on TTT such as; RDM, ghosting, disrespect, spam, etc.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]: Although it does say that you should not reapply if you're previous staff, that is mainly the case with ex-staff who rarely play on the server at all. I still play on the server for at least 1-2 hours a day. The main reason I'm applying for staff is because unfortunately, the server is in the dark ages. It's very annoying to have staff who are higher ranks than you, but they don't know what they're doing. I also face many occurances in which I need to ban someone for a pbannable offence when I can only ban for a day. Not only that, the staff list is quite vacant. The server needs effective staff members to bring the server back on it's feet. (I'm also a nice guy.)

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]: The purpose of a staff member is very similar to a teacher. They help out the players to ensure that the server stays active and fun to play. They enforce the rules firmly but not so firmly that they become a dictator. They listen out to the players for suggestions to possibly improve the server. They learn from their mistakes and the criticisms from those mistakes to improve as a person. They dicipline those who do not follow the rules and try to compromise when there is an issue.

What motivated you to apply now?: All those abuse reports, the negative criticism the staff is recieving, and the small staff team.

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?: If it's necessary, then yes.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank? 8-10 hours a week unless you have important irl things to do that week and you inform slimy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.