Jittery Jared - Moderator Application - STEAM_0:0:42336052

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Jittery Jared, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jittery Jared

Jittery Jared Member

In-Game Name:
    [IM] Jittery Jared

Steam32ID [STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX Format]:
    STEAM_0:0:42336052

Age and Date Of Birth:
    16 years old 7/25/1999

How many warns do you have currently?:
    5 warns

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:
    I have no staff experience.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]:
    I have a good understanding of the rules and I am a very active player. I love the server and i get along with people very well. I want to stop the cheaters, trolls, and rule breakers so people can enjoy the server and have fun. There are many times where there is no staff on the server and there is total chaos and I wish I could do something about it.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]:
    The purpose of a staff member is to help people and punish the rule breakers so people can enjoy the game. Without staff members people will do whatever they want because there no consequences and ruin the fun for other people. A staff members should use their power to enforce the rules and not use their power for things like revenge.

What motivated you to apply now?:
    I have a lot of experience on the server and I know most of the people on icemod, and I have a good understanding of the rules.

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?:
    Yes.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?:
    Yes.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  2. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

+support
    Jared is a good player when he chooses to be, and does actively follow and tries to enforce the rules,
    cut down on some RDMs and he's good

-Murdoc Niccals

Edit: I think I might've jumped the gun on the support, I'm gonna make it
    neutral, he has POTENTIAL, but can he prove that he deserves a spot on our team, cut down on RDMs and lessen the trolling and then you'll be good to go

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  3. Justice

Justice A dose of Justice

I've gone ahead and done this for you, just keep this in mind for future reference.

4. Master Matthew

+Support
    This person needs to be a Moderator RIGHT NOW.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  5. Ace™

Ace™ The Wanderer

Edit: A major improvement has been noted, probably a result of our feedback. +support

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  6. Sugar Wiggin

Sugar Wiggin New Member

Since the feedback Jared got on his Staff Application, he seems to have been doing MUCH on the server. Not much, or any, RDM or trolling. Because of this, I'm gonna go ahead and change my neutrality to +SUPPORT! He seems like he would be an excellent member of the staff member after him fixing his act. <3

7. ZacKlo

ZacKlo Member

+Support Jittery is a good player and knows the rules quite well. I feel that he can be a responsible staff member. Who gives a rat's ass about being, "somewhat trollish?" Look at me, I was a douchebag before I got staff and I made it to Super Admin.

8. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

+Support

He is a good player, knows the rules. Has a bad rep for trolling though, so people might not listen. Also managed to stop the whole Jit clan that formed around him due to some trolls i will not mention.

Oh and I was troll as fuck, so was Wheatley and Zacklo and a bunch of others.

Has 5 warns for around 400 hours as well.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  9. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

I want to change my vote to +Support since he is now cutting off the trolling part and actually enforcing the rules , everything is good.

10. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

God dammit tag, you keep on saying what I'm gonna say, What tag said, is what I have to say
    +support

11. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

+Support Yeah he can trollish, but fuck so can I and so was Zacklo. He knows the rules, even though he likes fucking around with them sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be willing to enforce them too.

12. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Sorry for the long wait, but we are going to accept your application and move you up into training.

Please get in contact with me as soon as possible so we can process you.

-Love Icemod TTT Higher Administration.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.