1. Join our DarkRP Server!
  2. We have a discord server! Click me to join the fun

TTT US Kappameister and Shazz (ルキナ)

Discussion in 'Bans/Unbans' started by Slim$hh, Jul 4, 2015.

?

Hacking?

1. Yes - Flare Gun Them Alive

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No - That's RDM

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slim$hh

Slim$hh Member

Your Steam name: Slim$hh

Their in-game name:
    - Kappameister
    - Shazz (ルキナ)

Their Steam32 ID:
    - Kappameister - STEAM_0:1:85579226 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/boobsmurf2/)
    - Shazz (ルキナ) -
    STEAM_0:0:88036714 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/notnick12345/)

Why should they be banned: My hunch is that they're friends and are using the same hacks. The hacks are evident in the video below, it shows either both or one using SpinBot/ESP/Aimbot and definitely Shazz using a SpeedHack of some sort (Shown flying around the map) Don't mind the first 2 minutes, if anything start at 2:30 with a nice laugh as Kappa's 360 with the assistance of hacks - failed. Also adding, Kappa rdmed others and I during the round of the first 2 minutes, and the following round Shazz is heard mic spamming.

Evidence:

2. RevampedRebel

RevampedRebel Member

Your evidence video appears to have no content to it... I sent you a friend request to get a hold of you... Just need you to respond. If it comes down to it, you may as well just send the evidence to me or one of my willing colleagues and we will do our best to assist you. Thanks for the report as is is appreciated.

3. Slim$hh

Slim$hh Member

Yes sorry, i didn't expect anyone to reply this quick. My video is processing it says.

4. RevampedRebel

RevampedRebel Member

I try to respond as soon as I can. I have this section watched with email notification ;)

5. RevampedRebel

RevampedRebel Member

Alright, banned a pair of assholes. It really amazes me how people need hacks to make a game fun. I'll admit, I could use a bit of touching up on my aim. But I don't need an outside program to do it for me. This is a really well made report and I feel that this one should set an example for future ones. It really makes me personally feel bad when I see a report that has no evidence behind it. I want to believe most people when they make said reports, but obviously the evidence comes back to bite. Both of the accused are banned and this thread can be locked. Thank you @Slim$hh for the report. :D

Edit: I just realized that this report was wrapped up 30 min after it's creation.

#Revamped4AdminOfTheYear2k15

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  6. Exilium

Exilium Guy that died to Blue Buff

The issue has been resolved. Kappameister and Shazz have both been Perma-Banned for Hacking by Revamped.
    Requesting a Lock

7. Justice

Justice A dose of Justice

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.