1. We have a new discord server! Come join the fun at https://discord.gg/np76JyX

Important #MakeIcemodGreatAgain

Discussion in 'Member's Lounge' started by XeoN, Feb 20, 2017.

Which one is the best idea from this thread

1. First idea

2. Second idea

3. Third idea

4. All of them

5. None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XeoN

XeoN Respected
    Respected Name Changed

Jun 17, 2013
    Alright ladies so I came up with few ideas that could possible revive Icemod but because I'm a lazy scrub imma just copy them from my chat with 1day.

1. Get Icemod going in different popular games, (make a clan and its own corner on the forums for people to discuss like trading etc etc)
    2. Make VOIP Exclusive on Icemod which would allow people to talk to each other only on the website for better interaction ( that would be good for the first one)
    3. Make a private tournament for games to gain more attention for example make a tournament where people will have to pay $1 to get involved and more players will join then bigger prize pool will be and of course 100% of it will go to the winner
    4. Redesign / Reconstruct forums for new fresh look
    Coming back to the first one, it SHOULD make Icemod activity again if popular games would be added such as rocket league, for honor, h1z1 king of the kill and etc

Tell me what you think :D
  2. Savaloy

Savaloy top warns kek

Sep 1, 2013
    I can help with the forums, re-design etc (allthough, it wasn't that long ago re-designed)
    I like the idea of branching out to new games, etc etc
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stu

Stu IceMod Technician
    Staff Member

Mar 16, 2014
    Just to let everyone know, I'm back (although i was never really gone) and ready to do my good ol bullsht fixing and developemnt thing again (but with a bit better work ethic this time).

The forum needs a bit of TLC, there are loads of half-implemented or half-assed features that need fixing, and a few issues with the design that I intend on fixing anyway, so before we go too far into forum redesign ideas, lemme sort those out first then we can go from there.
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.