Murdoc Niccals Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Murdoc Niccals, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86312507

In-Game Name [the name you play with]: Murdoc Niccals

Do you know and understand the rules?: I wouldn't be here if I didn't, so yes I do, I think I know them very well, but my opinion is kind of biased but yeah, I know them

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]:
    october 14, 2014 was when i started playing on the server as a primary server, and I tend to play for up to six hours a day, though I'll have times where I don't play at all for an entire day

Do you use your microphone in-game?: All the time, yes

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: No previous staff expiriences, however I try to eforce the rules whenever necessary and possible

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]:
    I personally believe that I'd make a decent staff member because I try and enforce the rules whenever possible, I'm not hard on those who I need to punish (gag, as this is all I can do at the moment) and I try my hardest to be proactive
    though I'll have my occasional mistakes and i take those punishments without argument, but there is only so much I can do as a divine, I want to be able to properly punish those who need a
    punishment without having to rely on a contributor being on to kick or the server voting to kick somebody for RDM, and if someone spams chat, then we HAVE to rely on the vote system which is like a game of Russian roulette, it almost never goes well

What motivated you to apply now?: The shortage of staff due to the sudden resignations and just the sudden urge to want to do more with rule breakers and guests becoming more common, I want to know the server on a deeper level so to speak.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher:
    Owner: Slimysnakeuk
    Super Admin: Wheatley
    Admin: CM

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?: currently no recommendations

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]:
    hopefully I get accepted, if not, oh well, if yes, I'll do my best and I wont disappoint... hopefully,

-Murdoc Niccals

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.