1. Join our DarkRP Server!
  2. We have a discord server! Click me to join the fun

TTT US Nick is Scared of Vagina's unban request

Discussion in 'Bans/Unbans' started by Fetus, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fetus

Fetus New Member

Your in-game name: Nick is scared of vagina

Your Steam name: Nick is scared of vagina

Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:55666475

Name of the server you were banned: Icemod US TTT | FastDl | M9K | slimysnakeuk

Your side of the story: I joined the server with the name I have currently. Murdoc Nichols told me to change it, and I didn't. I got sarcastic and criticized him for being concerned about the fact that people would find my name "Sexist and offensive", then nothing happened for about ten minutes. After that time, he permabanned me.

Admin who banned you: Murdoc Nichols

Reason you have been banned: "Administrating a mass Troll/harassment group to harass players, Never come back"

How long have you been banned: Since 21:36 on 3/13/16

Anything else you would like us to know: I was never administrating any kind of troll group, nor was I harassing any of the players. He had banned a couple people before me with a similar reason, but I was not affiliated with them in any way.

2. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

you were their friends and I had multiple people tell me that you were doing stuff such as harassing a player to no end, I caught wind of it, checked who're your friends, and EVERYONE I banned was your friend, they were harassing to no end, nonstop, and trolling, , and best part, I screenshotted the ENTIRE thing

below:
    20160313214200_1.jpg 20160313214203_1.jpg 20160313214207_1.jpg 20160313214217_1.jpg 20160313214200_1.jpg 20160313214200_1.jpg 20160313214203_1.jpg 20160313214207_1.jpg 20160313214217_1.jpg 20160313214200_1.jpg 20160313214203_1.jpg 20160313214207_1.jpg 20160313214217_1.jpg 20160313214221_1.jpg 20160313214228_1.jpg 20160313214236_1.jpg

Anyway, I'm gonna also call @Master Matthew , @Sugar wiggins, and @Frost Glaceon to give your part and also @Wheatley because you should see this, and @slimysnakeuk , check logs for me for what I can't see and didn't see

I bid you adieu
    -Murdoc Niccals

Attached Files:

3. Sugar Wiggin

Sugar Wiggin New Member

Well... At least you tried. Not gonna lie, there aren't many trolls out there that would go as far as making an account on a server's forums and making an entire post about being unbanned. I was on for a whole 5 minute before you got banned, and from what I saw, you were just being a dick. This unban request was made out of salt, and this is coming from The Salty Wiggler himself. Enjoy your ban.

4. Fetus

Fetus New Member

I can tell you right now that none of them are on my friends list... No idea what made you think that.

5. Fetus

Fetus New Member

What did I do that was so bad? I got sarcastic with Niccals ONCE. I never harassed any players, and I certainly didn't organize any harassment groups.

6. Murdoc Niccals

Name Changed

I'll give you this much, but you were still joining in on this whole thing, you're just as guilty as they are, you could've minded your own business, but you joined them causing yourself to get banned in the process

7. Fetus

Fetus New Member

I sent 4 or 5 messages criticizing you. Beyond that, I did nothing. As a result of this, I was permabanned? You didn't warn me to stop saying that stuff, and you didn't kick or mute me before a permaban. If you feel I need to be punished, that's fine. But a permaban right off the bat is excessive.

8. Murdoc Niccals

Name Changed

Ok, so maybe I jumped the gun on the pban, however I don't believe you should be unbanned at least not fully, a shortened ban is in order if it comes to that, but from what I heard you were harassing a player, I'm waiting for him to respond but he's having problems getting on the forums, so until then, the topic of his side is a blurry grey line for the time being

9. Murdoc Niccals

Name Changed

Not sure how this is gonna turn out, but here's what frost has to say

Attached Files:

10. Murdoc Niccals

Name Changed

Ok, so after a good night of putting a LOT of thought into this, I realize that a Pban might've been overdoing it, starting at about 4:00 pm eastern time, I'll be lowering the ban to 4,320 minutes (3 days) that's the punishment I now believe is in order for what you did, keep in mind that I'll be roughly estimating how much time you've already been banned, and I'll subtract that from what I'm going to set it as

(Basically, it won't be three days starting today, it'll be about two and a half days)

11. Master Matthew

T̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶!̶F̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶

NVM I'm Dumb

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  12. Justice

Justice A dose of Justice

13. Murdoc Niccals

Name Changed

The original reason I permabanned you was because I was hearing that you were harassing another player, I got on and you were doing just that, harassing, so I waited to see if you would stop, you didn't and joined the rest of the people I banned, so I pbanned you and them, I overlooked the fact that you weren't friends with them and immediately thought that you were friends with them, a mistake on my part, but again, I don't quite believe you should be completely unbanned, and I'm changing the time to two and a half days when I get home as well as changing the reasoning to the appropriate reason

I did tell you guys to stop and you didn't, I said in voice chat to stop, I started muting people and gagging people, and I didn't tell you to change your name, I told the autistics (they're names were the autistic bunny and autistic jigabo) because of potentially offensive names, especially jig because that name was borderline racism off by one letter, rather than them changing their names, they started to become smart with the staff resulting in a gag and mute when I unmuted/gagged, they continued where I had enough and I banned

14. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'

Nick in my opinion should not receive any ban.

Here is the logs for Nick:
    Nick was never friends with the other people who were groups but instead just replied to what they were saying. - The worst thing he said was calling someone gay, probably a joke anyway. And then said fuck you which he was warned for. And yes, this is everything that Nick did, nothing was missed out.

If Nick was using a mic, ignore above, but if not, I would request a unban as he did nothing severe enough to need a ban. However you should've let Nick get banned by the warn system if he was doing it nonstop.

May I need to remind staff to not group all people as much, as it causes problems. Usually if you ban an actual person who did something wrong and is apart of a group, the others will leave with the banned guy.

@Fetus Hopefully will see you back on soon. Thanks for appealing and keeping your cool.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  15. Frostbite

Frostbite Respected
    Respected

Can I just comment that banning everybody on somebodies friendslist for the sheer reason they are on there and may or may not be trolling is unprofessional as hell? Not all of them would have deserved that ban, that is using a hammer when the situation needed a scalpel.

Also no troll attempts to get unbanned. There is 1000s of other servers like this.

16. Murdoc Niccals

Name Changed

As Slimy requested, an unban has been made, sorry nick, hope you can forgive me for this

17. Fetus

Fetus New Member

It's alright. I'm not entirely innocent as it is, because I WAS harassing people to a degree. I can see why you felt the need to punish me. All I have to say is just take things a little slower next time, and thank you to everyone who contributed to the appeal.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Justice

Justice A dose of Justice

Hope you enjoy your time on the server.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.