Nyte's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Nyte Skobo, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyte Skobo

Nyte Skobo Permanently Banned Cheater

In-Game Name: ๖ۣۜNyte Skobo -IM-

Steam32ID [STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX Format]: STEAM_0:0:42221884

Age and Date Of Birth:
    Age 16, 3/3/2000

How many warns do you have currently?: 0

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: I was an administrator on a server community called Hazard Gaming, but left due to disagreements over ranks and other problems. Co-owned, managed, and was the director of a community called Reassembled Gaming. I was part of r-G for 2 years and left because my computer died. Since then I have got a new computer. I was mainly in charge of discipline and recruitment.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]: I have only played on this server for a short time, and I have been impressed by the orginization and set-up this server has. The only problem I had was that there wasn't much staff on late at night, and trolls ran rampant. I believe that my experience and skill in administrating will definitely benefit this server and I will do my best to improve the community to the best of my ability.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]: From my experience, the staff is the support structure of a server. Without the staff, popularity and judgement fall. The staff is what keeps a server stable, and keeps the morons of the internet from ruining the game for others. The staff enforce the rules and dish out judgement accordingly. Staff will keep their important role in keeping the peace of the server.

What motivated you to apply now?: I just made my return to Garry's Mod, and I found this server to be very enjoyable, and I want to make it even more enjoyable for the rest of the community. I love helping others and supporting those who can't dish out judgement.

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?: I do consent to an interview, and I have teamspeak with the server bookmarked.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?: I am familiar with this concept and will be on often each week to keep my rank.

2. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

Dude you literally have less than 5 hours on the server. You literally know noone on the server nor you know any details about it to control it. Get some hours first before you apply for staff. Adding me and slimy the first day you get on the server wont help you get staff on this server , I know it works on some servers when you become friends with high staff you get a better chance at it but this aint that kind of a server. So lets just lock this @Justice and apply after you have at least 50 hours or so..

3. Justice

Justice A dose of Justice

As you wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.