[OBN™XXXIX][IM]CAPITOL B-Moderator Application-STEAM_0:1:58416359

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Capitol B, May 5, 2016.

1. Capitol B

Capitol B New Member

In-Game Name:
    [OBN™XXXIX][IM]CAPITOL B

Steam32ID [STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX Format]:
    STEAM_0:1:58416359

Age and Date Of Birth:
    18 and 08/29/1997

How many warns do you have currently?:

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:
    Yes I do, I was an admin on another TTT server called E3D that is no longer in existence. I handled RDMs, gags, and alot of bans both perma and not.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]:
    I believe I should be given a spot on the staff team because I am on everyday (sometimes not the weekends), I get along with everyone, I don't break the rules but when I mess up I'm reasonable and I take my punishment instead of freaking out and whining like most do, when staff aren't on usually people will say "no staff let's do what we want" and I will still try to enforce the rules but with no staff powers I can't do much enforcing and if it gets to outta hand I will notify a staff member that is online but sometimes they won't respond and if I was staff and it was a reasonable time I would respond by doing what I signed up for.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]:
    The purpose of a staff member is to do as much as he or she can to help keep the server under control by enforcing the rules (such as rdm, spam of any kind, prop killing/pushing/flying, etc.)no matter who they're enforcing them on including there self if nobody else is on to handle the report and by doing what they can to help improve the server any chance they get. Another purpose they have is to keep the server a friendly place by taking care of NSFW, disrespect, racism/sexism, and people who are just being flat out dicks (I guess this would fall under enforcing the rules but this should count as a big part in its own because its starting to get as bad as rdm).

What motivated you to apply now?:
    What motivated me is I really like this server and have been a long time player and I would like to help out as much as I can because I don't want to see this server shut down like my other server E3D did.

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?:
    Yes.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?:
    Yes, even with school and me not being home most the time on weekends I will still be able to meet the requirements and more.

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  2. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

A great wall of unformatted text, oh boy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Capitol B

Capitol B New Member

Sorry about that

4. Sugar Wiggin

Sugar Wiggin New Member

-support
    I haven't been on in a couple of days, but have never seen this man before. Fucking play before you want to become staff hot damn.

5. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Capitol is pretty active, you probably play at different times. Don't -support just for that, pretty rude man.

6. [IM] Weltlek

[IM] Weltlek Weltlek
    Name Changed

Lol he did that on mine I was kinda mad

7. Sugar Wiggin

Sugar Wiggin New Member

He still is not as active enough on the server as I would imagine one should be (sorry for being a hypocrite), but since I really dont know imma stay +/- neutral now

8. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES
    capitol has been a part of the server since before I even joined the server , and from the beginning he's always been a nice guy, he's still a very nice guy, gets along well with people, enforces rules, actively helps staff from what I see

Massive +Support

9. Etheo Boxxman

Etheo Boxxman Member

+1
    Every time Ive seen him on hes actively participating with the online community, I dont know anyone who hates this guy.
    Hes pretty k.

Marry me.
    Less than three.

10. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

+support basically what merdec said..

11. World Peace

World Peace Member

+1 Active on the server and also he good man
    Just remember to brush your teeth and ride a horse when you get home

12. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Denied, the app is a bit old, we haven't seen you around a lot so reapply whenever you back I guess?