Peace - Moderator Application - STEAM_0:0:55930540

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by World Peace, Mar 25, 2016.

1. World Peace

World Peace Member

In-Game Name: Peace of Hope

Steam32ID :STEAM_0:0:55930540

Age and Date Of Birth: I am 17 years old and my date of birth is 07/05/98

How many warns do you have currently?: I have two warns
    One for constant going afk on the server and I stop doing that so no worries about me going afk
    One for killing afk

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: I have experience working on two servers: ABS and FSAS . ABS was the first server that I got trial mod , mod , and admin. FSAS was combination FS and ABS.I was staff on FSAS as admin then supervisor.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]:
    If you give me a chance I will not fail you and trust me I have seen your servers it pretty amazing. I am very helpful and i'll be serious when I'm an mod because when I was first a mod on the abs server they rejected me 4 times but someone gave me a chance and with my hardwork and determination I worked my way to the top and I will help my fellow friends, guests and staff as vow to these servers. I want peace for these server.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]:
    The purpose of staff is to like a job we have to fulfill peace and the happy of the server
    The rdmers, mic spammer, trolls , and other negative people who threaten the peace of the server are not welcome and dealt with order and peace .We must make it enjoyable for all and fair to people to keep Mr.slimysnakeuk servers up and running
    What motivated you to apply now?:The need for staff and people telling me to apply for staff

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?:Just set me the time of the interview and I will be there.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?: Yes I understand the duties of be staff on the server and will fulfill the requirements.

2. Ace™

Ace™ The Wanderer

+Support rarely in trouble, very active. He could be a very good staff member. Famas user tho

3. Sugar Wiggin

Sugar Wiggin New Member

+Support He rarely causes trouble, is a VERY friendly person, and knows the rules well.

4. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

What Ace and Salty Squiggler said, +SUPPORT

5. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

+Support He is on a lot, he is enforcing the rules, he is fun to play with and he supported my Ocean drive round end song... Soo yeah..

6. stealthninja160

stealthninja160 New Member

I do see him as a good supportive memeber of the staff group as he knows the rules and gets on early on the server, i'd support him +Support

7. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Notice: We are processing another applicant right now. So you may be next if you are accepted!

You should be questioning yourself whether you are active enough at this time to become staff. It has been a while since this application has been made.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Brady

Brady Member
    Name Changed

-support

this kid is trash dont let him become staff
    jk its just a prank
    REAL ANSWER:
    +support

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jittery Jared

Jittery Jared Member

+Support He is very active, helpful, and a nice guy.

10. [IM] Weltlek

[IM] Weltlek Weltlek
    Name Changed

A very nice Player and was on everyday for basically the whole day last week.