Pinks Mod Application!

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by ღPinkღ, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ღPinkღ

ღPinkღ ~Senpai~

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70863447

In-Game Name [the name you play with]: ღ[IM]Pinkღ

Do you know and understand the rules?: Yup!

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]: Um, during the weekdays I play about a couple hours, and during the weekend Im on it almost all day. I have been on the server for a while now, maybe about 6-7 months.

Do you use your microphone in-game?: Yup!

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: Yes, and I was mod.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]: Well, I get along with most of the people on the sever except who get on my nerves, but I didn't let that get in the way (and I wont let that get in the way of dealing with reports and etc.) I also would like to apply because I love this server and the amount of what is happening, I just want to help everyone out!

What motivated you to apply now?: CM and lots of people told me to apply, and with recent events of low staff member's so I thought I could help out!

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher: Super Admin: Wheatley, Admin: Varied.

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?: Varied, Wheatley <3

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]: I do get triggered easily at certain things. I do know how to handle myself and not let emotions get in the way of doing important things!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  2. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

+Support Pink is a active player who has been with the server for awhile. I personally think she would be a great part of the team. Also, i can't recommend you because i am only a moderator. I would if i could, but i can't. And Wheatley*

3. TheVariedGamer

TheVariedGamer Head Guest

Well, I recommended her, so obviously I want her as staff. Same as cm said, she is an active player and doesn't really do any bad. With what is happening recently, I don't see why she shouldn't be given a shot at least.

4. ZacKlo

ZacKlo Member

+Support Pink has changed alot since like 2 months ago in a very positive way. We should definitely give her a shot at staff as there are WAY too many empty spots in the staff list. I have also witnissed her help out other staff members with other things.

5. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Accepted, you've read the staff guide enjoy <3 - Welcoem to the team, you're trial period starts on Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.