Pinks Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by ღPinkღ, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ღPinkღ

ღPinkღ ~Senpai~

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70863447

In-Game Name [the name you play with]: ღ[IM]Pinkღ

Do you know and understand the rules?: Yes I do!!! :)

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]: Hmm, the last week I have spent about 200 minutes per session. I started playing on this server during the summer. I did take a couple month break for reasons, but I believe at least 4-5 months.

Do you use your microphone in-game?: Yes!

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: Yes, I was mod on another server, It had not worked out due to personal reasons. I handles bans, slays, kicks, votes, gagging and muting.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]: I believe I should have a spot on the team is because I have been on the server and contributing to it for a while and I wont ever stop. When I'm on the server I do find a lot of people not following the rules, glitching out of the map, and using excessive language, its not something I like to sit around and watch so I would like to be mod to help better the community and make sure the server stays nice and friendly. When I say nice I mean not calling each other the N word, and other things like that. Also because I have found a lot of people on the server who I like to call my friends now, Some of you I would even call family to me. I have made so many great connections! So yeah, basically I just dont want the server to go down and I think I could help making the community a nicer place! (I know its a run on sentence, and I might of said some things over again)

What motivated you to apply now?: To be honest, I have always wanted to but I wanted to wait so it would be fair to other people that wanted to apply. I didn't want to return and then just right then and there apply. Also, I think the staff could use the help.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher: EDIT: Slimy, Omega, Kog, Wheatly.

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?: Nope

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]: I do sometimes take things to heart, but it motivates me to make things better. Its like a blessing and a curse. Also like many other people I have a short temper. I will put someone in their place if needed. You don't want to mess with me! nuh uh! lol :)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  2. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Zacklo no longer staff but ill let it slide, will save this post for a future edit.

3. ღPinkღ

ღPinkღ ~Senpai~

Edited.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  4. Seawolf

Seawolf Icemod's Resident Wolf From The Sea!

I would say +Support but right now me and Pink are not on the greatest of terms.. So +/-Neutral.. If she wants to settle the differences between me and her then I'd be more than happy to make it a +Support..

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  5. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Because you currently have an issue with her, your not going to support her performance as staff? You know your only talking about how you feel she'd be as staff, and not as a person with you? Like wtf seawolf, sort out your shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Would be good if you actually phrased it like that instead of 'me and Pink are not on the greatest of terms.. So +/-Neutral..' - Shows immaturity tbh

Anyway, @Omegalomaniac , @AceOfSpades531 , @koganeh, @Rayquizzle , @Milesbot , @Justice , @Wheatley

I missed some welp

7. Justice

Justice A dose of Justice

All personal feelings towards eachothers must not be involved with Staff work. If both of you wish to discuss this with eachother, problems, issues, do it elsewhere. Do not involve the server, staff or anything related with IceMod in general to your relationship. I do not wish to babysit you guys. Also, keep it out of the staff application.

If you (both of you) can keep a promise to remain calm around eachother, then I'll throw a +support in.

8. ღPinkღ

ღPinkღ ~Senpai~

Justice, I do not mind. I have been and I would like to keep it that way! Lets hope nothing like this happens again. So I do promise to keep trying to be calm around him with anything involving IceMod, but if its not on IceMod I got a free ticket right? Haha, just kidding. I will be sure to keep everything from going south!

• Like Like x 1
  9. koganeh

koganeh Member
    Contributor

Staff application support and working as staff is supposed to be a non biased situation. You need to put personal feeling aside and work in a professional manner.

Edit: God damnit Justice, your message wasnt loaded when I posted mine. Oh well. Its a valid point to make regardless.

+Support but I'll be keeping my eye on you.

10. AceOfSpades531

I don't particularly know you, but I'm going go with the opinions of those I trust, and give a +Support.

11. Omegalomaniac

Omegalomaniac your friendly neighborhood bitch

Neutral
    I really don't know what to say.

12. Rayquizzle

Rayquizzle The Hero Icemod Deserves
    Respected

Neutral
    Maybe when you're on try to stand out a bit more like help out the staff and stuff.

13. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Pink, not many staff here really think you stand out as being staff, it's not often that they see you help enforce rules and helping out other players. Thus I'm going to delay this app.

14. ღPinkღ

ღPinkღ ~Senpai~

Alright, that's fine with me.

15. TheVariedGamer

TheVariedGamer Head Guest

+/- Neutral I am going back to neutral because you do have your days where you are very defensive (which is understandable), but you also do help those who need it.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  16. ღPinkღ

ღPinkღ ~Senpai~

1. I had no idea it was a T thing, so of course I'm going to be defensive about it. 2. I wasn't supposed to be on today for family reasons but I got on to see friends but no one came on that day so I was a little annoyed and am sorry for that. 3. I was joking around at one point till other people started to gang up on me about it and I felt I needed to defend myself. 4. I am truly sorry, but I have been working my butt of helping people by helping them understand the motd, what is okay to kos and what isnt, and rdm reports. I have also gotten many trolls and other people of the nature banned/removed from the server. I would like for you to talk to me on steam about this personal matter so we can resolve this issue.

17. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

Starting today, this support post is now NULL for seawolf has been demoted.

18. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

I'm going to deny this pink, you seem to be very on and off with the server at the moment - you seem to be a bit sensitive with everything after talking to you over steam. This application though was delayed as we had thoughts of selecting you thus you may reapply on the 31/10/15

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.