1. We have a new discord server! Come join the fun at https://discord.gg/np76JyX

Project Thunder, Arc 1

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Cm, Aug 4, 2015.

?

Should i keep updating regularly?

Poll closed Sep 25, 2015.
  1. Yes

30.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I just like the story and you should take your time with updates.

30.0%
  4. My name is cm and I write this.

40.0%
  1. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Don't worry, this isn't the end of the whole thing. I have so many ideas for the next Arc that I can't wait to write and share with you guys. Until then, my regards.
    -Cm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    67th Way
    Night
    1:07 AM

A lone guard stands watch from the jail. Inside rests the detective and a few trusted innocents. A sudden flash of light attracts her attention. She slips off the roof and walks into the jail, knocking loudly as she goes in.
    "We got a new one," proclaims the Guard.
    Detective Birdman gets up, unholstering his Kriss vector.
    "Omega," he says, "You sure? Last time it was Wheatley’s night mission coming back."
    "Birdman, they have been MIA for days. Odds are it isn't them."
    Birdman pauses. Omega moves over and puts her hand on his shoulder.
    "Shh," she whispers, putting her finger to his lips. "I know, Birdman. I promise, we will find them."
    Birdman relaxes a bit before tensing up. "Well, let’s go welcome the new guy."

In the middle of the street lies Cm the Punk. The only sign that he is alive is his steady breath and the flicker of the HUD implant in his eyes. Omega walks up to him, crouching and placing her hand on his chest, her HUD instantly opening up and revealing his name and vitals.
    She stands up, turning to Birdman. "Well, he’s alive."
    Birdman stares at her.
    "Damn Birdman, I know I'm sexy as fuck but still."
    Birdman sighs, taking the safety off his gun. "Omega, stop flatering yourself and help me kill that freakin wild lander over there."
    Omega turns to see Neapolitan skipping down the street with a deagle in one hand and the severed head of Lasamoure in the other. She takes a deep breath and sighs. She starts to slowly walk towards Neo, pulling out her dual elites.
    "You killed my favorite furry you little twat." She shouts, her voice full of rage.
    Neo smirks, tossing the head in the air and shooting it, making it get knocked towards Omega.
    "Sorry," he mockingly apologizes. " I didn't realize you cared for people. After all, you are a heartless bitch."
    Neo holsters his deagle, pausing for a moment to take his katana out from under his trench coat. The katana has a red tint to it and a hilt that hinted that it had been used a lot in Neo’s dark past.
    Another sigh from Omega. "You are going to pay for that, Neo."
    "Nah, i don't feel like it."

--Part 2--

Omega pulls her heavily modified combat Sabre off her back, pressing a button and igniting a sleek ribbon of fire down the blade’s edge. Birdman clicks his safety off, but before he had a chance to prepare himself, Neo was on him. Knocking the vector out of Birdman’s hands, Neo kicked Birdman in the chest and followed up with a jab into his stomach.
    "NO!" screamed Omega, her vision flaring red as she filled with anger. Before Neo could finish his kill, Omega leaped forward, shoving Neo away and slicing at him. Neo parried away the move with ease, countering with a slice to Omegas neck. Dropping to avoid the attack, Omega swept her foot, knocking Neo to the ground.
    Standing up, Omega spat into Neo’s face before kicking his katana away and placing her foot on his chest.
    "Omega, we can talk about thi--" Neo started to speak, but he was cut off as Omega stabbed him in the heart. Sheathing her Sabre, Omega remembered Birdman and ran over to him. Sitting down, she cradled his head in her lap.
    "Birdman, please, don't leave me," Omega whispered, starting to tear up.
    "Shhh," Birdman gasped. "It's ok, we had a good run, right? Listen, you need to find the others for me. Promise?"
    "I promise."
    "Good. Omega, be strong."
    With that, Birdman’s eyes closed for the last time. Omega started to sob, kissing Birdman on the forehead. In the middle of the street, CM starts to stir.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A door opens, a figure steps into a dark room and walks up to the desk.
    "Sir, Neo is dead."
    A chair turns to face the desk and the figure.
    "Prepare your team for combat and be ready within the next 10 hours."
    "Yes sir."
    "And Exilium, do not fail me."
    "Yes sir."
    The figure exits the room and the door closes. The man in the chair picks up the phone on the desk and makes a call.
    "Hello?" the person on the other line answers.
    "It's Slimy. I'm afraid there has been a change of plans and the prisoners will need to be transported right away. Send a stealth agent to retrieve Neo’s body."
    "Yes sir, right away sir."
    "Good."
    Slimy hangs up and turns in his chair.

--Part 3--

Omega spent the night in a jail cell-converted-med bay in prison, her wounds being treated by Milesbot. By the time he finished, Omega had dozed off. Miles watched her for a few moments, admiring his work. He had to admit, she was good looking. Brushing that thought aside, he left the room, slowly shutting the door behind himself.
    Zacklo sat in the cell next to the med bay, waiting for Cm to wake up. He had been slowly gaining consciousness since they had brought him and Omega in. Zacklo had carried Cm in before giving Birdman a proper burial. Zacklo would have cried, but he learned long ago how to deal with so much pain.
    The Next Day
    Prison

Miles pulls on his combat boots, tying them up. He glances over at Omega and Tageste, who are doing the same. All three of them look up as the door to the cafeteria area opens. In strides Zacklo, Cm in tow.
    Zacklo sits down, gesturing for Cm to do the same. "Alright guys, here's the deal. Our new friend here will be coming with you today."
    Omega begins to open her mouth to protest, but one look from Zacklo shuts her up.
    "Due to the late death of our dear Birdman, I have decided it is in your best interest to have Cm assigned to your team. I hope you get along with him, because my decision is final."
    Omega once again opens her mouth to speak. "But he is untrained. He will be a lia--"
    Zacklo cuts her off, speaking in a fierce tone "If he didn't have training, he won't have been sent here. Everyone else appeared to have had training. Why would he be different? I have uploaded the coords of his weapon drop to your HUDs." The team glances down at the screens on their arms, activating their HUDs. "You're being tasked with retrieving his weapons to insure his maximum potential in combat. You will then continue to the coords retrieve from the corpse of Neopolitan. Be aware that there is a high chance that it will be a trap, so be prepared."
    The four stood up to leave and walked out.
    The four walked down the tunnel. As they came out at the far end, before them sat a vast wasteland. In the middle of it, far out in the distance, was a city. A few feet from the tunnel was a crate. Cm walked up to it and opened it. Inside, packed up, was his weapons. Reaching in, Cm took out his dual kamas and slid them onto his belt, one on each side. Next he pulled out a silenced USP, holstering it. The group begins to move on. Suddenly a helicopter appears overhead. Out from the helicopter comes Exilum, Pyro, Samuel, and Kog, weapons drawn. They land on the ground about two hundred feet away. The team draws their weapons, getting ready for a fight. Miles steps forward, a shield made of energy taking shape on his left arm, and takes his sniper rifle off his back, unfolding it into short sword as Tag flips the safety off his Remington. Omega draws her Sabre, the blade springing to life with fire once more. Cm takes his kamas out, unfolding them as the blades light up with energy.
    Exilium takes his AK47 off his back, flipping the safety off. Pyro takes his deagle of his belt, expanding it into a spear. Samuel unfolds his railgun into a battle axe as Kog takes a scythe off his back.
    Omega looks at Miles and nods. He dashes forward as Tag opens up with his remington. Cm and Omega run ahead under the cover of Miles’ shield. Exilium smirks before he presses a button on his AK, transforming it into a Sabre nearly identical to Omega’s except for the color and blade. Omega lunges at Exilium, the two locking into a brutal duel. Just as Cm and Miles reached Pyro and Samuel, a blinding light appears in the sky. Then the world explodes in white.

--Part 4--

Protected from the light by his special goggles, Spades surveys the battlefield. Finding Omega and Exilium, he aims and fires his pistol at the pair. The bullet hits the side of a dagger and is smashed into bits by the plasma bladed edge. Standing in front of Omega and Exilium when the light fades back to normal is Zacklo. Zacklo runs at Spades, swinging his plasma bladed daggers and blocking every single bullet Spades fired. Reaching Spades, Zacklo ducks under his last shot and then slashes up with the dagger in his right hand, spinning to the right as he slashes. Spades jumps back, but is hit by the very edge of the blade, causing a large gash to appear across his chest. Ignoring the gash, Spades drops his pistol and presses a button on his arm. A metal fist forms on each hand. The fists light up with the same energy that powered every single weapon made with the mysterious Icemod Tech. Spades slams his fists together, knocking Zacklo back with a burst of energy. Jumping to his feet, Zacklo starts to spin. Shadows of his daggers spin out from him, creating a huge circle of death. Four of the shadows strike Spades in his chest, sending him flying backwards. Zacklo drops to one knee, exhausted.

Meanwhile, Tageste had drawn his halberd and had charged at Kog. Kog steps forward past Tag, sweeping his leg out and knocking him to the ground. Seeing Tag knocked down, Miles steps back from Samuel and Pyro, leaving Cm to fend them off on his own. Miles slams his sword into his shield, channeling a huge amount of energy. A barrier made out of the same orange as Miles’ shield appears around Tag, saving him from a fatal cut from Kog. Tag jumps to his feet as Miles appears next to him right as the barrier fades. Miles slams his shield into Kog, knocking him back. Tag sweeps his halberd down, hitting Kog in the head and splitting his skull open, killing him instantly.

Cm ducks under a jab from Pyro and swings the kama in his right hand. It catches Pyro’s arm, allowing Cm to jump off of Samuel's chest, pushing him back as Cm swings around Pyro before launching up and dislodging the kama in Pyro’s arm. As begins to fall back down, Cm spins, his kamas hitting Pyro and beheading him. Landing, he throws his kamas at Samuel, one landing in his chest and the other in his forehead. Cm walks over and rips his weapons out of Samuel, letting his body fall to the ground.

Spades lies on the ground, struggling to get up. Zacklo, standing up, walks over before stabbing Spades in his heart, putting him out of his misery.

Exilium parries away a jab from Omega, beginning to tire. Exilium, giving up, throws his Sabre at Omega. Caught off guard, Omega blocks the thrown Sabre, but staggers back. Exilium turns and runs, hitting a button on the pad on his arm. Turns to face Omega, he stops running and gives her a wave. Omega charges forward and slashes at Exilium. Her blade goes through a Hologram. Several feet behind the hologram stands the real Exilium, energy surrounding him in the second before he teleports away.

The group, exhausted, begins the long journey towards the city in the middle of the sandy wasteland.
    The door to the dark office opens as Exilium enters one again. Slimy turns his chair to face Exilium, clearly unpleased.
    "Yo...u wanted to s...ee me S...ir" Exilium asks, stuttering.
    After a minute of silence, Slimy sighs. "You failed me Exilium. I told you not to fail me."
    "I'm sorry Si..r it won't ha..ppen aga...in"
    "You are right. It won't." Slimy says as he takes a revolver out of his pocket and shoots Exilium right between the eyes. Exiliums body falls to the floor with a thud, a pool of blood forming. Slimy picks up the phone and dials a number. The call is answered almost instantly by a man.
    "Hello Sir, how may I help you?"
    "Activate Project."
    "Right away Sir"
    Slimy hangs up, sighing before turning around in his chair to once more face away from the door.

Deep within the compound, a door opens. From within the room, a voice groans. A man stands at a nearby console.
    "Running tests now. Vitals are steady. Body is repaired and upgraded. Combat ready."
    In a woman's voice, the computer system says "Project Neopolitian Online"

--Part 5--

The team made it to the city at dusk, where they met with the head of the security team. Word had spread quickly about the teams skirmish in the desert. The locals watched them with wide eyes as they walked through the city. The team found a hotel to rest in for the night, checking in and making their way up to their room.
    "I'm exhausted." said Miles as he yawns and tries to put his arm around Omega. She rolls her eyes and knocks his arm away.
    Rolling his eyes, Zacklo says "We'll set out at dawn. Get a good night's sleep."
    Just then, the city's alarm starts to ring. The team stops in their tracks, turning and sprinting towards the hotel doors.
    Tageste sighs. "We never get a break, do we?"
    "You bet your ass we don't." answers Omega.
    They exit the hotel and turn towards the gate they entered and start running to the wall. In the distance, they can see hundreds of dropships in the sky, heading towards the city.
    "Looks like good ol Slim Slam heard we killed his soldiers." states Zacklo.
    They reach the gate where the HOS is ordering his soldiers around. AA guns had been set up and were being prepped to fire.
    "AA CANNONS AT THE READY." shouts the HOS. He waits a good ten seconds before giving the command to fire. "FIRE". Suddenly the roar of AA guns fills the air. Dozens of drop ships begin to be shot down to be replaced by dozens more. The gunships flanking the drop ships began to fire upon the city. The team ran under cover to where the HOS was. He turned to see them coming and waited as they approached.
    "Do you think your team could support my units in combat?" he asks, addressing Zacklo.
    "We can do more than just tha.." Zacklo is cut off as a huge roar of engines fills the air as a huge carrier ship drops out of the clouds behind the drop ships. Suddenly, a swarm of fighter jets rises out of the city, flying towards the invaders and engaging their fighters and gunships.
    "Get us a drop ship and we can take out that carrier." says Zacklo, his attention turning back to the HOS.
    "Done."

"Everyone hold on, It's about to get bumping." warns Zacklo as the drop ship the team is in dives into the dog fight. The enemies drop ships were starting to deploy their troops over the city. In the distance, the carrier slowly inched towards the city. Zacklo took the drop ship into a dive, shooting up a drop ship as they came down from the clouds. Dodging between fighters and gunships from both sides, Zacklo brought the drop ship towards the carrier. An AA cannon on the carrier spotted the drop ship and began to fire upon them. Zacklo took the drop ship forward into a dive, keeping feet in front of the gunfire from the AA. Leveling the drop ship, Zacklo brought the drop ship to max speed before pulling up bring the drop ship into the hangar of the carrier. Leveling the drop ship to a hover in the hangar, Zacklo began to fire upon all the dropships in the hangar and the drop ships getting ready to leave. Massive balls of flames filled the hangar around the drop ship, causing Zacklo to laugh like a maniac. Setting the drop ship down, Zacklo opened the back door. Climbing out of the driver's seat, Zacklo walked into the back where the team was waiting for him, weapons armed and ready. Below them, flames from fallen ships danced across the sands. The team ran through the ravaged hangar, going around, over, and under various pieces of rubble and destroyed ships. Countless bodies were scattered about. Opening the hangar door, the team continued down a narrow hall as an alarm blared throughout the carrier. Turning a corner, Omega leading the way, the team stopped dead in their tracks, a figure blocking their way.
    "Neo..." whispers Omega.
    Neo smiles. "Hello sweetie."

--Part 6--

Neo's left arm is robotic, a leather gauntlet on each arm. His legs are not visible. His hair is white and his neck has marks like marks on a circuit board. His eyes are orange. He has twin Katanas on his back. His voice has a slight robotic tone to it.
    Neo reaches down to where a deagle is holstered on his leg, drawing it and firing at Omega in less than a second. The bullet slams into Miles shield as he jumps in front of Omega. Neo fires again, hitting the shield. He fires a third and fourth shot, both hitting the shield. Neo begins to back up. Suddenly, Neo takes a black orb off his belt and smashes it into the floor. A hole in the floor opens up, Neo falling through to land on top of one of many fighters swarming around the carrier.
    The team walks around the hole and continues down the hall. The carrier groans, clearly damaged by Zacklo’s explosive entrance. They make it to a set of doors. Zacklo walks over and holds up a hand.
    "Three. Two. One. Breach!" Zacklo hits the button, opening the doors, the rest of the team open firing into the room, killing the crew. Walking over to the control console, Zacklo studies it. All of a sudden, a huge command ship flies over the carrier, heading towards the city.
    "Slimy is here." says Zacklo. "Change of plans. We take out that command ship and its over." Zacklo starts to hit commands on the console. "Fuck" curses Zacklo, under his breath. He turns to face the team.
    "Good news is we can fly the carrier into the command ship and kill two birds with one stone. Bad news is auto pilot is fucked. Someone isn't coming home."
    Miles steps forward. "I'll do it."
    Zacklo nods. "Godspeed miles. Godspeed."
    As the team turns to leave, Miles calls out "Omega wait."
    She walks over to Miles, asking "Yes?"
    "Omega, there is something you shoul.." Miles is cut off as Omega grabs him and pulls him in, kissing him. She breaks off, smiling. She slips a picture into his hand and turns to go. Tag and Cm nod at Miles as Zacklo salutes him. The four sprint out of the room, boarding the drop ship once more. As Zacklo begins to fly away, Cm contacts the city. "This is fireteam Thunder. Retreat. I repeat, fall back. The command ship is going down."
    Tag puts his hand on Cms shoulder, looking out the front window. In the back, Omega begins to cry.
    Miles unfolds the picture handed to him by Omega. It's him and Omega, side by side. Omega is leaning on his shoulder, both of them smiling. As the carrier begins to pick up speed, Miles sets a course for the Command ship. Looking out the window, he watches the city's fighters disengage and retreat. Looking at the sunrise, he closes his eyes one last time.
    The carrier Rams into the command ship, exploding into a ball of flames. The command ship groans, losing altitude rapidly before slamming into the desert 2 miles from the city. The whole ship explodes into a massive ball of fire. The sound is heard by everyone across the wasteland. Omega begins to sob when she hears the first explosion.
    With the command ship down, the cities fighters were able to re-engage and make short work of the remains of the enemies ships. A small dropship flies away from the wreck, unnoticed.
    A memorial service is held in Miles honor. The mayor of the city thanks the team for their service, inviting them to stay for as long as they need and gives them access to all of the city's weapon development labs. Zacklo thanks the mayor, gratefully accepting his offer.
    The team finally makes it to their room after a day of memorial services and speeches and thank you. Omega collapses onto the couch and stays there all night, crying.

--Part 7--

DropShip
    7 Minutes after destruction of Command Ship.

Zacklo looks down at the arm to see an alert. Zacklo looks around and sees that Cm and Tageste had gone into the back to comfort Omega. Zacklo taps the alert, opening the voice channel.
    “I got him out Zacklo. It almost cost both of us, but I did it. Miles is safe, but is he unconscious. The force of the blast knocked him out. I’m lucky i had my helmet on.”
    “Good job Exilium. Bring him into the city as soon as possible.”
    “Will do.” Exilium replies.

Unknown Location; Outside city
    Dawn, Present day

Miles wakes up on a cot. Leaning against the wall of the small room is his sniper sword. Sitting on a chair in the corner is Exilium. Miles sits up, expanding his shield and grabbing for his sword before remembering it was against the wall.
    “Is that what you do to your savior? I could have left you to die. Sadly, Zacklo wouldn’t have been happy.” says Exilium, sarcastically.
    Miles raises a eyebrow, lowering his shield. “Why are you helping me?” questions Miles.
    “Well isn’t it obvious lad!” answers Exilium. “I’m on your side!”
    “Then why did you fight us?”
    Exilium sighs. “That wasn’t me. That was Filius, disguised as me. He’s is our man on the inside. Or was, until he was killed.” Exilium looks down, clearly saddened. He looks up again, his sadness gone. He stands up and walks over to Miles, helping him up before handing him his sword.
    “Let’s go, we’re expected to be in the city in two hours. Oh and Miles, only Zacklo knows you’re alive. We decided we’d give you the pleasure of telling her yourself.”
    Walking over to the door, Exilium opens it. A dropship sits outside, waiting to take them into the city.

Temporary housing provided by city
    2 hours later.

Zacklo starts to bang the side of a pot with a wooden spoon. “I want everyone up and ready to go in 20 minutes! The mayor has graciously given us access to the armoury and training facilities and I intend for us to take advantage of it.”
    Omega walks out of her room, head down. Her face is stained with tears. Cm and Tag come out of their room, tossing a flash grenade back and forth, having a good time.
    “Hey Tag, watch this move.” says Cm as he toss the grenade under his leg.
    “Oh yeah?” replies Tag. “Watch this move.” Tag throws the grenade in a big arc, but before Cm could catch it, Zacklo grabbed it out of the air.
    Outside, the sound of a dropship landing is heard.
    “Our rides here, let's go.” said Zacklo. Zacklo opens the door, letting Omega walk out first.
    “After you.”
    Omega walks out and stops in her tracks. Standing in front of the dropship is Miles. Omega runs up to him, dragging him in and kissing him.
    --Part 8--
    City Command Ship
    Somewhere over the mountains
    Edge of Wasteland
    4 days later

Zacklo stood next to the Captain of the ship inside on the bridge as he prepared to address his officers.
    "We will be providing covering fire as we release the dropships. The 3 Carriers will be approaching from above, releasing fighters. At this point we will blow a hole in the wall of the compound. Our squads will provide fire as Zacklos team goes in and finds Slimy. The compound in question is located at the cords found in the downed capital ship. We sent a small fighter 2 days ago to scout, at which point the compound was discovered. You are all dismissed. We will be within range of the compound in 10 minutes."
    As the officers leave, the Captain turns to Zacklo.
    "Good Luck out there." He says.
    "Thank you Sir" replies Zacklo.

The team sat inside a dropship, ready to fight. Miles sat with his arm around Omega, Omega resting her head on his lap. Cm and Tag sat across from the couple, Tag clearly disgusted and Cm clearly amused by Tag. Zacklo and Exilium sat up in the front in the cockpit with the pilot. The scream of hundreds of thrusters being powered echoed through the hangar. Suddenly the floor opened up and the dropships fell out of the ship and into the raging dogfight below. The pilot brought the dropship into a dive, spinning past fighters and other aircraft. Pulling out, he brought the dropship along the top of the mountain plateau the compound was built on. AA fire flying past, the dropship flew over troops from both sides. The pilot brought the dropship down 100 ft from the compound, skidding to a halt. The rear door opening, the team sprinted out as the pilot began to take off. Before he could get more than 20 ft off the ground, a rocket slammed into the side of the dropship. Losing control, the dropship spiraled out of control, slamming into the building and exploding, leaving a hole in the wall. Exilium’s hands lit up with electricity. Implants in the palm of his hand flared, sending arcs of electricity up his arms. Running forward he jumped up into the air before landing on one knee, using the momentum to slam his fist into the ground. A huge blast of electricity scorched the ground, heating up the air enough to melt the few flakes of snow that had started to come down. The blast knocked the soldiers starting to come out of the compound back in. Miles expanded his shield. His shield had been upgraded imsize, now so big that it could be resting on the ground and the top would still be up to Miles chest. Omega had gotten a sabre with an energy blade. Moving forward, Miles kept the shield in front of the group. Omega walked right behind Miles and his shield, her sabre glowing with energy. It was made with a thin black piece going up the top side of the sabre with a magenta energy blade under it. Cm and Tag flanked Miles and Omega, shooting into the gaping hole in the wall. Exilium began to toss balls of electricity at the soldiers that had started to close in from behind. Stepping into the hole in the wall after everyone else, Zacklo threw a knife into the ceiling. Exilium shot a small electric into it, detonating it and cause the roof to cave in, sealing the hole. Sounds of the battle raging outside could be heard, muffled by the thick walls. Leading down the hall, Cm and Tag drew their melee weapons as they turned a corner. The grouped step into a big room. Standing in the middle of the room was Varied and Rayquizzle. Varied stood holding a short sword in his right hand. Next to him Ray stood spinning a small one handed axe. Seeing the group, they stepped forward. At the far end of the room was a open door leading into another hallway.
    Stepping forward, Cm and Tag got ready to fight. Gesturing for the others to move on, Cm said "We got this, you guys keep going."
    Moving past Cm and Tag, the group walked around Varied and Ray. The pair let them pass, stepping towards Cm and Tag. Soon, the other four were around the next corner in the hallway .
    Walking forward, Cm and Tag bumped fist. "Let's go!" shouted Cm.
    Cm ran at Ray, jumping over a low swing from his axe. Getting behind him he kicked him into the tip of Tags halberd. Ray dropped his axe, arms going limp. Seeing his friend dead, Varied recklessly charged at Tag. Letting go of the halberd, Tag side stepped Varied, tripping him with his foot. Falling forward, Varied dropped his short sword, the weapon going clattering across the floor. Before he could get up, Cm swung one of his Kama, hitting Varied in the heart, killing him. Walking over to Ray, Tag took his head in his hands and snapped his neck, putting him out of his misery. Pulling the halberd out of his body, Tag wiped it off.
    Walking into the hangar at the end of the hall, the group saw a carrier getting ready to lift off. Walking into the carrier was Neo and Slimy. Behind them stood Justice and a once again alive and fully augmented, just like Neo, Kog. Spotting the group, Kog and Justice started to sprint towards the group. Sprinting at the carrier, Zacklo turned to face Miles and Omega next to him.
    "You two keep going. Exilium and I got this" shouts Zacklo over the roar of engines.
    Smashing into Justice, Exilium sent a jolt of electricity into him, knocking him back. Zacklo jumped, kicking Kog in the chest and sending him flying.
    Running past, Miles and Omega reached the carrier as it began to lift off. Jumping up, Omega pulled herself up. Reaching her hand down, she grabbed onto Miles and pulled him up. Turning around, they saw the door at the end of the small hangar slam shut. The hangar had two dropships in it, otherwise completely empty and abandoned. Reaching the end of the hangar, Miles opened the door, holding it for Omega. She stepped in, Miles following. It was time to face the end.

~Part 9~

Zacklo stumbled, falling into his back, a long cut on his left arm. Kog loomed over him, bringing his arm back, preparing to swing his scythe into Zacklo. Suddenly, Kog collapsed, a Kama lodged in the back of his head. Behind him stood Cm, Tag, and Exilium. Next to Exilium was the body of Justice. Leaning forward as Cm wrenched his Kama out of Kog, Exilium reach out his hand to Zacklo. Zacklo grabbed it, pulling himself up. Looking over at Exilium, he nodded.
    "Thanks" gratefully said Zacklo.
    Glancing over at the carrier , just now making it out of the hangar, Exilium asked "What now?"
    Zacklo pointed over to a dropship.
    "We have fun" he said, smiling.

Omega and Miles walked down the corridor. Reaching the end, Miles tapped the panel on the side of the door, making it slide open. Inside stood Neo and Slimy. Hearing the door open, they both turned to see Omega and Miles walk in.
    Slimy stepped forward, arms open wide."I'm so glad you could make it! You're just in time for the finale!" he said, a smile on his face.
    "Sorry," apologized Omega. "Shows canceled".
    With that, she unholstered her dual elites and shot slimy twice in the head, killing him. Pulling out his deagle, Neo ran at the bay windows, shooting them out before leaping, falling out of the cloud layer the carrier had ascended into. Suddenly, a fighter came screaming down from above, firing into the carrier.
    "DIE." Shouted Spades into the voice coms as he brought the fighter down towards the carrier.
    But before the Spades could shoot anything else, a single missile rammed into it, exploding it in a ball of flame. A dropship flashed in front of the carrier, Zacklo's voice echoing through the coms.
    "WOOOO" shouted Zacklo. "THAT'S HOW WE ROLL."
    "What he means," said Exilium, the coms making crackling noises, "is that we are landing in the hangar soon."
    Ignoring them, Miles brought Omega in close, smiling. She smiles back, leaning in and resting her head against his chest.

~End of Arc 1~

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  2. Omegalomaniac

Omegalomaniac your friendly neighborhood bitch

what the fuck
    in what universe is frost my favorite furry

• Like Like x 1
  3. Frostbite

Frostbite Respected
    Respected

Do i have a dark past and a trenchcoat with my katana and deagle?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Metalgearz

Metalgearz Respected
    Respected

Yes, you went to columbine

• Like Like x 2
  5. Frost Glaceon

Frost Glaceon Local Resident Pokéfur

Even though this meeting was going on between Cm The Punk, Omega, and Birdman, there was a sort of strange air to the situation.. In the distance, a small sparkle is seen, as if it were the sparkle of a scope... Before anyone knew it, a single .50 AE bullet rings through the air, landing a shot on Neo's back, the bullet tearing through his chest, it finally reaching its final destination in front of Omega. As it tore through his ribcage, you could hear the air escaping from Neo's voice, as he dropped to the floor, expressionless, motionless, minus the sudden, spastic movements caused by his body reacting to him being shot.

"Ey. It takes more than a disguised head to take my friends down."

A man jumps down from the nearby roof of a local restaurant, holding his Smith & Wesson revolver, modified with a special sniper-scope. He puts it on safety, and holsters it.

It was Frost.

• Like Like x 1
    • Shitpost Shitpost x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. BirdMan

BirdMan New Member

demolish you silly.gif

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

A fanfiction.... fuck. Cheeky they stole your job

8. Metalgearz

Metalgearz Respected
    Respected

I don't wanna ruin your fun and all, but why would you jump off a roof and THEN switch the safety on... i mean, you could easily trigger the gun again from the shock of landing and accidentally shoot someone, that would be very embarrasing.

9. machineelf

machineelf New Member

This is beautiful

10. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

not going to lie, this comment made me motivated to right some more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Omegalomaniac

Omegalomaniac your friendly neighborhood bitch

part three: omega decides she doesn't care and kills literally everyone

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Not happening sorry :p. jokes on you I'm making you into a caring person

13. TapishGull

TapishGull Returning from the dead
    Respected

part four: this story turns into a fanfiction, causing TTT people to become rapists

• Like Like x 2
  14. koganeh

koganeh Member

I wanna be in a story, gosh.

15. AceOfSpades531

Eh I got left out too. Don't feel bad. They left out some of the coolest.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Soon, Soon

17. CowsLB

CowsLB Local Memelord

Ya damn right they did. Even though CM doesn't know me. I would do great as a dopey T in the corner trying to be Neo, who of course would last one line in the story. But besides that, it was an interesting story, and since Neo's trenchcoat and katana is his trademark, it is pretty damn accurate.

18. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

• Like Like x 1
  19. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

Dude what the hell I dont use a P90 get your shit together. This is un acceptable . I use a freakin remington to shoot your head off please fixerino. Still over all loved it keep it comin.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  20. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Got you bb