Project Thunder: Arc 3

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Cm, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Pre word: It's been a hell of a ride and I'm glad I got to go on it. I want to thank you all for reading my work and I hope you will continue to support me if I continue to write. Without another moment, may I present the final arc of Project Thunder.

Project Thunder
    Arc 3

~Part One~​

Omega laughed as the world burned around them. They had been deployed to Driftwood isles to stop the invasion force that landed there. And it worked. But once again, Neopolitian avoided his capture. It was unlike him to run. Clearly something was going down. Now, on the main island, they tailed the jeep Neo was in in two other jeeps, one being driven by Zacklo with Cm and Tageste in it and the other driven by Exilium with Miles and Omega in it. They rushed past burning planes and destroyed trucks and jeeps with a few tanks mixed in. The island almost fell. Then they arrived and the losing army rallied behind the might of Thunder. Zacklo’s was gaining on Neo. Suddenly, a rocket came flying back, causing Zacklo to jerk the wheel. Dodging the rocket, the jeep swerved and spun out. Roaring past, Exilium gunned the engine. Omega stood up in the back, grabbing onto the mounted machine gun and open firing at the jeep ahead. They hit a bump and Omega was knocked off the gun. A dropship came roaring overhead in the same moment. Slowing down over Neo's jeep, the back hatch opened. Neo stood up and reached up, pulling himself up. The hatch closed behind him and the dropship pulled up and started to fly away. Suddenly another dropship came flying past. The hatch was open and inside was Zacklo, Cm, and Tag.
    “No time to slow down. You're going to have to jump!” Shouted Zacklo over the roar of the wind. Stepping up onto the frame of the jeep, Omega reaches down and grabbed Mile’s hand, pulling him up next to her. They jumped up, Omega grabbing Cm’s hand. Cm and Tag pulled Omega up, at which point she pulled Miles up.
    “Exilium come on!” Shouted Zacklo.
    Exilium looked forward. In about 30 seconds he would hit a cliff and go over into the ocean below. Standing up, he let go of the wheel. The jeep shook and began to shift from side to side. Reaching up, Exilum jumped as the jeep disappeared beneath him as it plummeted into the water. Exilium grabbed onto Zacklo’s hands. Pulling him up, Zacklo fell backwards, exhausted. Omega hit the button and the hatch closed. At the controls up front, Wheatley pulled up and fired the thrusters, chasing after Neo. The dropships flew up towards a pair of open deck battleships. One of the ships was breaking off and retreating. Neo's dropship flew up towards the fleeing ship. Thunder’s dropship spiraled up towards the other, The Icarus. Zacklo sat down in the seat next to Wheatley. Zacklo hit a button and radioed in.
    “This is Thunder leader. Permission to pursue high valued target Neopoltian?” Asked Zacklo quickly.
    “Permission granted.” Came the response. “The Icarus will be hailed and command of her will be turned over to you. Good luck Thunder leader. Over and out.”
    “You heard the man Wheatley. Get us to the Icarus.”

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. CowsLB

CowsLB Local Memelord

Still love reading this shit lmao.

3. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

like it's dead
    i don't really like the direction
    though i started writing something for a friend of mine. I could ask her permission
    to put it here @CowsLB

4. CowsLB

CowsLB Local Memelord

Ey I'd read it if you do.

5. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.