RUSHMAN'S Mod Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by rushman, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rushman

rushman New Member

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49386464

In-Game Name [the name you play with]:RUSHMAN (TRADING)

Do you know and understand the rules?: yes very much so

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]: i started maybe a year ago i went by another name Weeaboo Jones i got p-banned and i currently got unbanned i play maybe 2-5 hours a day

Do you use your microphone in-game?: yes i do

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: i don't have any staff experience i have been contrib for a couple days and that gave me a little more power

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]: I currently believe i should be given a spot because i love this server and i always have and i think that i could help the server. I was given a second chance. I am very greatful. I always on and i would love the experience of being mod on a server it would be truly amazing. I love every staff member, and I am very well known as a player on this server.

What motivated you to apply now?:i think we are low on staff sometimes and i could help as a mod since you just lost an admin and a mod

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher: CM as Admin, and Wheatley as Super Admin

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?: CM recommended me to this position

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]:No

2. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

+Support Rushman follows the rules and has not made any major mess ups since given his second chance. He has been very proactive with getting staff on when needed and reminding people of the rules when needed. I believe he would do well as a staff member.

3. Arzy the Absol

+Support Rushman does a very good job of following the rules (most of the time, he does have minor slip ups from time to time, but who doesn't), And usually requests an admin when there are none. I personally believe he would be a nice addition to staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.