1. Join our DarkRP Server!
  2. We have a discord server! Click me to join the fun

Sgtdannyman Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Bans/Unbans' started by Sgtdannyman, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgtdannyman

Sgtdannyman New Member

Your in-game name:

Your Steam name: Sgtdannyman

Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:42767840

Name of the server you were banned: ICEMOD TTT

Your side of the story: Well my side of the story is a sketchy one. Flarp and TS|Tommy were mass rdming. So the server took sides, almost like a counter strike game. Rdmers that joined versus counter rdmers. After a while of getting slaughtered again and again me and ckutz decided to fight back against them and considerably mass rdmed. I know it was wrong and it was a stupid decision even though I knew an admin could just deal with it or we could get them karma banned. Of all people I shouldve known because I used to be a admin myself on a server known as =BA= Bro Alliance all the way until the server got shut down by our owner. ItsyBitsy (Now called Dirk <3 on my profile if you dont believe me.

So yes. I did mass rdm, I know it was wrong and I am truly sorry. I got frustrated and thought to myself it is 1am right now and I havent seen an admin in a while. I thought my only true option was to rdm back and hope that they would leave. Thats why Ckutz used his donor powers to try and ban them but people kept voting no.

Now for the admin that reads this, just do what you gotta do bro. If you gotta leave the ban thats cool, if you wanna reduce it thats cool, if you wanna lift it thats great. All I wanted to say is that I am actually truly sorry for my crimes and it wont happen again, it was a disgrace to my old server if they heard what Ive done and I am ashamed.

Id also like to add that just before I got banned multiple people did side with me on why I did rdm and why they personally thought it was unjust with them.

Also If you could look at the logs if its possible to go back again. Thatd be great to show you what may have caused the mass rdm by me, which was the start of the rdming.

Admin who banned you: Revamped Rebel

Reason you have been banned: MASS RDM .

How long have you been banned: Forever.

Anything else you would like us to know: Welp if this doesnt work it was honestly very nice playing with you guys it was fun I havent played TTT in ages so! If anything hopefully Ill find a new one like that or Bro Alliance will be revived one day!

P.S Do what you gotta do bro. Only thing i ask is probably just a screenshot of the peoples names on the server when its full! Some of them were really chill and Id love to add them!

Game On Guys!

-Sgt

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BroAlliance <---- Incase you didnt believe anything I said about Bro Alliance
    http://forum.bro-alliance.com/index.php ... 19217171c9 <--- just scroll down and see my admin status if you didnt believe that too. or find sgtdannyman on one of the forum posts

2. RevampedRebel

RevampedRebel Member

Look, I almost feel bad for banning you. You were very nice and very calm about it. I like how you were respectful and realize I was only doing my job. I feel that you, though even in mass rdming, were only defending yourself. Your story is consistent and I feel you can come back. Now, let it be known to you and those reading this: this was a weird situation. This was RDM over several rounds but in retrospect there was no staff online during this mess. Keep in mind that RDM is RDM and it is not recommended to do this.
    EDIT:
    XD Kog and I just got all we need to get rid of Tommy and Flarp! Flarp was streaming during all of that. They will most likely NEVER be unbanned. You However will be. Congratz and sorry for that mess. Thanks to Kog and his detective work. I think this topic can be locked unless anyone has further to say.

3. Sgtdannyman

Sgtdannyman New Member

LOL THATS PERFECT XD WOW THATS SO GREAT SUCH IDIOTS XD. Well thanks vamped! and yeaaaaah guys that was stupid of me.

4. RevampedRebel

RevampedRebel Member

It was RDM in defense. I understand. The guy was talking shit about the server too. He is a bit of an ass. We eventually followed him on the next server during his stream and trolled him too. Such fun. Admins of the year XD But keep in mind, you have an admin on your friends list now so instead of taking matters in your own hands, contact me. I would be glad to help. As for the others, we are not unbanning them and they will not be a problem. Another thing: you will be on a shorter leash than others due to this. Try to stay off the ban radar. It will take less to ban you next time and there will not be as much leniency if it happens again. Thanks for being as respectful as you have been. You are a nice player and I hope you have fun playing here.

I think a forum mod would be nice right about now...

5. Stu

Stu IceMod Technician
    Staff Member

You called?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.