Spear - Moderator Application - STEAM_0:0:75566294

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by SeeTheEnd, Mar 24, 2016.

1. SeeTheEnd

SeeTheEnd I'm a boop yeah.

In-Game Name: [IM]
    Spear with 992 ping jumps

Steam32ID [STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX Format]:
    STEAM_0:0:75566294

Age and Date Of Birth: 02/07/1997
    19 years of age.

How many warns do you have currently?:
    Five in total

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:
    I have zero staff experience and I wish to learn.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]:
    "Given" should be replaced with earn, I want to earn a spot within the team, and learn how to be a proper,and effective team member within the Icemod community.
    After many years of playing on both the first and second Icemod TTT servers, I've learn a great deal from multiple moderators and admins about how to correctly manage the server, whether it be player support, or "correcting" any stray players, who think they're the center of attention, and decide to go on a massive killing spree.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]:
    The purpose of a staff member, "regardless of rank" is to help out any players who's having any sort of issue. whether it's within the actual game, with another player, with another staff member, or within the forums of the Icemod Site, they are there to assist whenever possible, or whenever the intensive is given, without question.

What motivated you to apply now?:
    I motivated myself. I've put this application off for far to long, and I wanted to at least give my best that I have to offer.

Do you give* consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?:
    I am well aware of the rules as it is, but a refresher never hurts, but I am more then able to agree to an interview, however I cannot use a microphone, due to my computer lacking a proper audio jack.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?:
    I am more then able to put in the hours that are required on the server, however...

"Family, work, and other emergencies, are to come first before anything, if something is to arise. If I have to be away for any length of time, I will contact staff to let them know of the issue that has occurred."

2. SV_Trash 1

SV_Trash 1 Member
    Name Changed

+Support
    Very active, knows the rules well, and overall a great guy!
    edit pls delete since my opinion is bad

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  3. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

You beeing supportive makes me want to -support.. However i am gonna say +/- Neutral for now and watch your attitude ingame.

4. Sugar Wiggin

Sugar Wiggin New Member

Gonna stay neutral for the time being... I don't see you on very often, but when you ARE on you never really cause any trouble.

5. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

+Support Aside from ping issues, hes a Veteran and follows the rules well, hes also active. Though he does lack a mic from what I've seen, but thats not to much of an issue. Definitely a respectable man.

6. Ace™

Ace™ The Wanderer

+Support Active players, lots of time, takes interest in enforcing the rules when online.

7. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Notice: We are processing another applicant right now. So you may be next if you are accepted!

You should be questioning yourself whether you are active enough at this time to become staff. It has been a while since this application has been made.

8. Master Matthew

+Support He's always on when I'm on, and seems to want to help.

9. SeeTheEnd

SeeTheEnd I'm a boop yeah.

I'm normally one everyday, give or take the odd day off that I'm doing life things.