Spectator Deathmatch

Discussion in 'Ideas & Requests' started by Pirate Pati, Jun 18, 2016.

?

Is this a good addon for IceMod TTT US?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. Pirate Pati

Pirate Pati New Member

What server is this suggestion/idea for?: IceMod TTT US

What is your suggestion/idea?: for spectators to be able to go into a deathmatch and pass the time when the round is still going on without effecting the game that is going on

How does it work?: It works by making the spectators ghosts and living players faded out while being able to see other spectators that are in the deathmatch. While also being able to shoot at the other spectator ghosts

Why is this needed?: it would make the game more fun by killing other people to pass the time other than watch as 2 or more people fight it out for 5 minutes

Links to the addon?: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=404599106

2. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

https://icemod.net/index.php?threads/spectator-mode-games.6359/

Already a thread for this, post your opinions there I guess. We had one in the past was denied for conflicting addon reasons. If anything expect big updates this summer for stuff like this.

You should probably post in the TTT section also, so I can moderate the thread :>

3. Frostbite

Frostbite Respected
    Respected

Its kind of laggy as cock, and given the low FPS already present even on high end systems, I'd just rather not

4. [IM] Weltlek

[IM] Weltlek Weltlek
    Name Changed

I don't have low fps and Im on a high end system bro. Sticking in them thousands.