Stealthninja160 - Moderator Application - STEAM_0:1:109921576

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by stealthninja160, Mar 4, 2016.

1. stealthninja160

stealthninja160 New Member

In-Game Name: stealthninja160

Steam32ID [STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX Format]:

STEAM_0:1:109921576

Age and Date Of Birth:

2/16/1999

How many warns do you have currently?:

i currently have 3 warnings

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?:

I have no past staff experience

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]:

Well I think I can help aid staff and players on the server and help answer and solve their problems. I've had some experiance on the server and aware of most of the rules with a few exceptions. Though i believe i can make a postive change on the server and allow for more cooperation and provide more well-being to everyone. I will abide by the rules and if ask by higher command to attend or handle staff specific cases. I will try my best to be a fair staff member who will aid or take action when needed.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]:

A staff member helps regulate and maintain a server of its players. They make sure the rules are being followed and that order is being maintained. They aid in the owner or other higher members get their word out and can help new players joining for the first time get the ropes of the server. This helps maintain a by definition good server.

What motivated you to apply now?:

Well i was always a little intersted in becoming staff but didnt take it seriosuly. When multiple people started saying i should or why i ahvent signed up, i decided upon to sign up today.

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?:

I am able to do a interview on teamspeak and willing to.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?:

I am aware, though I do have school during weekdays and i wont ussually be avaiable beyond 6pm eastern time.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  2. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

EDIT:
    Much much much better looking, still the wrong section but meh
    +Support Is on very often and follows the rules to the best of his abilities. Also a rather nice guy.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  3. stealthninja160

Well I got the two links for the prompt and where to create it from rush, though I probably missed something of location specification so yeah, should I delete and repost?

4. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

Well the format is pooped on but as soon as you fix that i give you a big fat +SUPPORT you know the rules , i really dont see you cause any problem and you are overall fun to play with..

5. Justice

Justice A dose of Justice

Hello Stealthninja,

Make sure you follow the entire thread step by step, I'll go ahead and help you this time around by moving & renaming your thread.
    Moved & renamed.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. stealthninja160

I thanked you with your help.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Sugar Wiggin

Sugar Wiggin New Member

+Support From what I've seen, he doesn't cause any sort of problems, is on often, knows the rules, and is fun to play with too. Not much room for improvement with this guy :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

He's been along a while and he def deserves it. Haven't seen him do anything trollish.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ace™

Ace™ The Wanderer

Exactly what CM said, I see no issue with him becoming a staff member, he has my +support.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Master Matthew

+Support
    Stealth has really shown himself to be an active player, I nearly see him everytime i'm on, and he seems to do what he can to help.

11. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

With what everyone says, SUPPORT