Sugar Wiggin - Moderator Application - STEAM_0:1:123503465

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Sugar Wiggin, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Sugar Wiggin

Sugar Wiggin New Member

In-Game Name: Sugar Wiggin

Steam32ID : STEAM_0:1:123503465

Age and Date Of Birth: 17, 3/8/98

How many warns do you have currently?: 3

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?
    I have been staff on multiple servers on Garry's Mod before, both DarkRP (GoatRP) and TTT (GoatTTT), I can't honestly remember some of the older servers I was a mod on... It was years ago and it was nothing special. I would slay, kick, gag, mute, and ban deserving people.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team?:
    I love being helpful. There have been many instances when I was on and there were no staff members on. Whenever an instance like this occurs, RDMers and trolls run rampant and ruin the server's enjoyment. I feel as though if I were to become a part of the staff team I could fix this problem. In doing so, I could make the server more enjoyable to more players, which, in turn makes the server more popular and less boring. So, in a nutshell I wish to become a part of the staff team to help other player which, in turn, makes the server less boring.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member?
    A staff member's purpose would be to make the server more enjoyable. Many players find different things offensive, and when a player crosses the line, a staff member should inform him of his offensiveness and make him stop. Most, if not, all players do not like being RDMed. If a player were to come on with an intent to massively RDM, he should be banned and/or slain. In doing so, a staff member will make the legitimate player's experience more enjoyable.

What motivated you to apply now?
    The lack of staff members on the server and multiple people telling me that I should apply for staff.

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?
    Yes.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week to keep the rank?
    Yes.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  2. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

As the great and almighty Ace of spades once said to me, Needs some work, cut down on the RDM, otherwise your good,
    currently I'd stay Neutral for the time being

3. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

Im gonna say Support he has good intentions, but hes VERY VERY VERY energetic and does sometimes dick around, not that is a bad thing considering I myself am a little guilty of that.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    He'll get the joke.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  4. Master Matthew

Support +
    All I gotta say is, this Salty Wiggler is one of the best people suited to become staff.
    My Reasons being, he seems to be the best fit for any of the applicants so far.
    A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶f̶f̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶;̶-̶;̶

5. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Do not even know who you are since I haven't been able to get on. I'll try to get on and watch you so i can make a informed opinion.
    Until then, Neutral

6. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

Hes the real deal without a doubt +Support. This doesnt change the fact that hes a salty ass wipe. <3

7. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

Right, so I believe this is long past due, I change my neutrality to support, he's proactive actively doing what he can to keep the server in order, he's a fun individual to play with,
    and he's so god damned adorable <3