TheKinkyTwinkie's App For Lowest Available Rank

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by TheKinkyTwinkie, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKinkyTwinkie

TheKinkyTwinkie New Member

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54626872

In-Game Name [the name you play with]:TheKinkyTwinkie

Do you know and understand the rules?: For the most part. If this gets any traction I'll happily check all of the esoteric little rules that become relevant once in a blue moon.

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]:
    Well so far I've averaged over 5hrs/day but in the future it will likely fluctuate between 1 & 10 with most days being under five. If you want a specific figure maybe 3hrs a day.

Do you use your microphone in-game?: Always

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: I have held rank on a series of now defunct servers. Some that I can recall include:
    a. Admin on Scorpius Gaming
    b. Moderator on Veyrus Gaming
    c. Jr Mod on ECGaming
    My responsibilities included the benalities of taking stories, checkin logs and giving slays to the intricacies of pulling stead IDs for long term bans on RDM and runners. (Nothing too serious but way more than I'm asking for.)

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]: Well, I have a few reasons. I submitted an application because I am very tired of seeing a nice server like this as an absolute cretinous shithole. The remedy to that is staff. I don't know if I'll get rank but I want to do everything in my power to solve the problem. The greatest reason, in my personal opinion, to hire me is that I know what I'm doing. I've been staff in a lot of places since this game came out and I'd like to think I'm pretty thorough when investigating RDMs, Ghosting claims, and any other sorts of cheating or misconduct. I also pride myself in my honesty and my ethical nature. I am more than willing to self slay if I am in the wrong (eg. I RDM or false KOS) . I am perfectly capable of acting as staff, and since this server very clearly needs it, I don't see any great compelling reason why I shouldn't try to attain that rank.

What motivated you to apply now?:There is zero staff online. I've come on in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, and in the middle of the night, and I've encountered three staff members total. At most points and even as the game runs in the background now as I type, there are no staff online. People have been RDMing constantly because there is no consequence. The server is effectively lawless.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher:
    Administrator: SlimySnakeUK
    SuperAdmin: Wheatley

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?:
    If there were staff online, I wouldn't be applying. Sorry, if that comes across as rude, but the bluntness is necessary.

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]:
    I think the fields you've provided have allowed me to say just about everything I want to. If I had to say more it would be this; I admittedly have not been on the server too long, but I know how to conduct myself as staff. I'm a 'BeTheChange' kind of guy which is why I applied, but if you don't want me as staff, please make some other people staff because the server is chaos.

2. Arzy the Absol

-support Sorry but I don't feel you should be staff, because the first time I saw you on the server, you were causing issues. I had to gag and mute you, and warn you for disrespect. You showed a lack of understanding of our rules.

Also this is this is the wrong section :I

This Application also is very hard to read due to no bolding :I

3. TheKinkyTwinkie

Not to throw mud, but you absolutely jumped the gun in doing so, and the other party involved and I reconciled soonafter; he actually apologized for using the phrasing that got me mad at him in the first place. You are cool, but a prominent example of staff who don't go through the whole process of determination before distributing consequences.

Also sorry about the misplaced thread. Can someone who ops the forum please move it?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  4. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

-Misplaced Thread
    -Incorrect Naming of Thread

[Reserved spot to judge the fuck outa you :>]

5. TheKinkyTwinkie

Haha, fair enough, but if there is any sort of rank lower than mod, I want that. I just want the least power necessary to discipline RDMers. Whether it be Jr Mod, T Mod, or what ever have you.

6. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

We have Helper for Ex-Staff. T Mod if you want to actually be staff. This is all.

7. TheKinkyTwinkie

Ah. Well, I have no problems with excelling through rank, but that is not my intention and the last thing I want is to portray myself as abrasive, so I erred on the side of caution. I suppose this is an app for mod, but frankly, I wouldn't even mind a sort of limbo of permanent Tmod if it will get some staff on the server quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.