TheVariedGamer's Moderator Application Steam_0:1:43789602

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by TheVariedGamer, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheVariedGamer

TheVariedGamer Head Guest

In-Game Name: [IM] TheVariedGamer

Steam32ID [STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX Format]: Steam_0:1:43789602

Age and Date Of Birth: 16, April 29, 1999

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: I was a previous admin on the server. I resigned not very long ago, but decided that it might be okay for me to stick around. I have been staff of several other games and helper on some gmod servers. I handled disrespect, hacking, RDMing, trolling, and just general rule breaking.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [70 Word Minimum]: I think I should be given a second chance/ spot on the staff team because I have been told by other players that I was a great staff member. I know every staff member, and know a lot of the general players. I have a good amount of experience on the server as staff, and could be able to help out and do everything a staff member should do. I also have experience from other servers which could be brought in to assistance in rule enforcement and other things that staff handle. I am friends (as far as I know) with a lot of members and staff, so I would be known to them. They can bring up issues they have with me since I have multiple on my friend's list. Staff is a privilege, not a right, and I treated it as such on the server while I was staff. I try my best to be a good staff, I personally think I achieve that. I work hard for my rank, and am willing to keep working.

In your own words, what is the purpose of a staff member? [60 Word Minimum]: The purpose of a staff member is to keep the peace. A staff member is like a cop, if there wasn't any then who is there to enforce the rules? Staff are there to make sure that people have a fun and active environment to enjoy their time in. Staff also make sure that everything runs smoothly, and should be happy to help. If rules are broken, a staff member deals with it fairly and justly. If it was a regular player, it could cause issues and conflicts. A staff member is a sign of trust, and also a sign of power. They are there to enforce rules that may otherwise be pointless. That is the purpose of a staff member.

What motivated you to apply now?: Well I know I resigned not even a month ago, but it was kind of a mistake. I decided to try to reapply because mod was a fun time for me, and I felt as though I was just someone who was there to help other players.

Do you to consent to a interview via teamspeak regarding our rules and requirements?: Yes, I consent to an interview.

Do you understand that this a volunteered for and you may be expected to be on for a minimum number of hours each week: I do understand that this is a volunteer position and that I am expected to be on for a minimum amount of hours every week.

2. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

+Spaghetti
    He makes a mean ravioli and is good at staffing.
    (+Support)

3. Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals Murdoc "I can't spell my own name" Niccals
    Name Changed

I'd say no, he's r00d

jk you're an amazing staff member, would like to see you as staff again +Support

4. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

We would like to inform you that you have been Accepted! Welcome back Varied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.