TheVariedGamer's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by TheVariedGamer, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheVariedGamer

TheVariedGamer Head Guest

SteamID: Steam_0:1:43789602

In-Game Name [the name you play with]: [IM] TheVariedGamer

Do you know and understand the rules?: Yes

Average time you play per day and when did you start playing with our server? [estimate this]: I play roughly 2-3 hours a day, started in about April

Do you use your microphone in-game?: Yes

Do you have any previous staff experience? What did you handle during this experience?: Well, I have been admin on the server before. Other than that, I was staff on a couple Minecraft servers (yeah I know, big dweeb), and one garry's mod server. I handled stuff like trolls, rdmers, neopolitan, and several other offenders.

Please explain in full detail why you believe you should be given a spot on our staff team? [in 60 or more words]: I know I literally just resigned last week, but it was a huge mistake. I should be staff again because I was told by a lot of people that I was one of the fairest staff. I handle cases from a neutral standpoint, even against my friends. I always put the server first, not my friends. When said friends break the rules, they get punished just as harshly as everyone else. I have experience staffing the server, and have seen multiple different types of people. It would be an honor, not a gift, to be staff for the server again.

What motivated you to apply now?: Well, I finally grew the balls to admit that I resigned for the wrong reasons. That is what motivated me.

Please name one administrator and a Super Admin or higher: Wheatley (HA/SA), CM (Admin)

Did you get recommended by any staff, if so who?: CM and Wheatley

Anything else you would like us to know [Optional]: I was wrong to have resigned. I chose to resign because of finals, I didn't enjoy admin (I enjoyed mod more for whatever reason), and came up with the excuse of being bored. I love the server, and would love another opportunity to prove it.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  2. Justice

Justice A dose of Justice

I think you should take this up with an SA & Slimy instead of reapplying, then see what they say, since you did resign just 8 days ago. Would speed up the process.

3. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

Didn't add that Wheatley and I recommended lol.
    Also you should prob just take this up with owl and or slim slam

4. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Removed, vvaried said hell reapply for christmas or somin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.