1. Join our DarkRP Server!
  2. We have a discord server! Click me to join the fun

They Never Truly Leave

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RevampedRebel, Apr 3, 2016.

1. RevampedRebel

RevampedRebel Member

Ayy Lmao,
    I guess I might be coming back. I'm Revamped Rebel, an Ex TTT US Admin and Server Owner. I took a break a while back after my old server co-owner kinda sorta got jailed and I couldn't keep up with the server payments. I'm currently a server operator in a different community, but then @Etheo Boxxman drew me to a post and I kinda remembered that this place is alright. I might pay a couple visits to the servers. Its cool to see IceMod survived after it took that stumble back then. I hear a lot has changed since I resigned a while back, but I still have yet to go check it out. If I don't become a regular player, I'll probably reside in the forums. I don't know why forums fascinate me the way they do.

Hobbies of mine include: Memes, shitposting, shitposting memes, getting banned for shitposting memes, and getting forum banned for shitposting memes in my appeal.

I typically stay near @Ryanmoore000 or @ZombieShock when on teamspeak cuz we dem bois, but I'll play with anyone. Doesnt matter what you are, I'll play with you if youre not a rude person.

DISCLAIMER
    : I make fun of fandoms as a joke. If I say something about one, keep in mind its just a prank and its not meant in a serious way. You have no idea how many death threats I receive on the daily because I said something.

[​IMG]

Its just a prank bro. Theres a camera over there.

2. Etheo Boxxman

Etheo Boxxman Member

"They never truly leave"
    Thats shockcore's meme, scrub.
    Geddout.

• Unfriendly Unfriendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. RevampedRebel

RevampedRebel Member

Its more of a Steam meme. Shock Core's meme is come here and experience the cancer.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Cm

Cm Aspiring Writer
    Respected Name Changed

I can count to cancer.