1. We have a new discord server! Come join the fun at https://discord.gg/np76JyX

Random #TTTexit - Leaving the GU

Discussion in 'The SP Shack' started by Master Matthew, Aug 2, 2016.

?

Are you TTTexit, or TTTemain?

Poll closed Aug 20, 2016.
  1. TTTexit

55.6%
  2. TTTemain

44.4%
  1. Master Matthew

#TTTexit - Leaving the GU
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, I have a plan, to Make Icemod Great Again.Currently, Icemod is a mess, and it's a mess we know it, we got an influx of adolescence. But, I have the solution, we're going to build a wall to keep the 12 year olds out. Now, I don't have anything against the 12 year olds, They have added so much, Like john cena memes, and JoJo's Bizzare Adventure vines, I love these creations. But they have to go, they cause damage to our ears and our audio equipment. Now we have the other issue, Game Migration, So those of you who are longtime Internet Veterans will know about the spread of regressive viewpoints, stemming from Tumblr. Well Tumblr users have been Migrating in mass to Icemod, not with intentions of peace, but intentions of spreading fetishes and odd mentalities. What we need to do is have a Tumblr ban, including odd fetishes and lifestyle acceptances that can harm the community. This will be done by Avatar Validation.

But before any of this can be done, we must See within our selves, are we ready to TTTexit?
    Votes end August 20th

*GU = Garry's Union

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. [IM] Hysterion

[IM] Hysterion New Member

[​IMG]

• Shitpost Shitpost x 1
  3. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected