1. Join our DarkRP Server!
  2. We have a discord server! Click me to join the fun

TTT US Unban Appeal-Guacs

Discussion in 'Bans/Unbans' started by Guacs, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Guacs

Guacs New Member

Name: Guacs

Steam Name: Guacs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98583536

Server Name: Icemod TTT US

I was playing on this server as i usually do, until a couple of new people joined. For a while it was going okay, until i became a traitor, about a couple minutes in i was rdmed and was extremely furious (especially because it was my T round) i pressed the file report menu and no admin was online. So as soon as the round was over i simply asked the person who killed me why they did it and they said something along the lines of (don't worry about it mate it happens). This got me angry but i felt better when i was a T again the next round when i was rdmed by a different person. This enraged me, so the next round when i asked again i was bashed with disrespect and i felt like nothing would be done to these guys and if something did happen they would not care since they dont play on this server as often as i do. I do not always RDM, or disrespect, but when i am treated like such i will act upon it, im not going to just leave or "take it", but for the sake of being able to play on this server if thats what it is i will gladly do so. I play here like everyday and you can ask any admin who usually plays when i am on, they dont have any issues with me on this server. If a situation like this ever happens again i will not do what i did and seek revenge. And to comment on the video, i did stop rdming when they stopped, but then randomly they rdmed me again and this put me up against them again, which is when they started recording and "caught me in the act". There are a lot of situations like this that happen when no MOD is online (which is quite often) and if i took it as personally as these people did, a lot of people would be banned as well. But again all in all, what i did was not right and i should not have seeked revenge for such ignorant behavior, but personally i think a permban is way to harsh considering i only acted like this once with my 2 month's on this server.

Admin that banned me: Wheatly the Snowy Owl

Reason for ban: Mass RDM/Target RDM

How long have i been banned: Forever

Other Information: I play on this server all the time and truly do not believe this behavior should be condoned, but if i was recording the entire time im 100% positive i would not be banned. These people were disrespecting, threatening and when that first rdm came toward me and after that the second, along with the hateful slurs, i just lost it. This again is no excuse, but i do realize what i did to act on this situation was not correct, and wont ever happen again if i was given another shot to play on my favorite server. Thank you.

2. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'

@Wheatley - You are correct in saying you were in the wrong too, but a punishment is going to stay, the best you will probably get is the ban lowered to 3day-week. You shouldn't take these matters into your own hands.If you were able to provide said evidence the other guys wouldve got a punishment also.

3. Guacs

Guacs New Member

I understand what i did was not right, and next time there arent any admins the best thing to do is just not play, or record so i can have a say in my part. I will take anything i can get, i know i still need to be punished so i will take any ban knowing i will be unbanned in a certain period of time.

4. Wheatley

Wheatley Icemod's only Snowy Owl
    Respected

I will be lowering the ban, but for fucks sake if you need staff you can try adding one of us, dont go and start rdming. It just wont work out well for anyone. You're better off letting them keep rdming so that you can get the better word against them. Or you know, try getting adding a staff member getting them on. If you add me I could see is available to get on.
    The ban will be lowered to a week.

5. Guacs

Guacs New Member

Thank you i greatly appreciate this and i was wondering if the ban could be lowered to three days, since it has been about 4 days since the incident. And that would total up to a week?

6. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'

You were only banned yesterday. Thus you had playtime in the three days previous.

7. Guacs

Guacs New Member

oh okay i thought i was banned right away