Wowredtapebs's Moderator Application- STEAM_0:1:53606660

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by wowredtapebs, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wowredtapebs

wowredtapebs New Member

Name in-game: Wowredtapebs
    Steam id- STEAM_0:1:53606660
    age and date of birth: January 10th 2003- currently 13 years of age.
    current warns: Active: 0 Total: 2-3

Staff experience: I don't have gmod staff experience but I have on other games where I was the owner or a higher up. I tried my best keeping others happy and stopped blood shed when I could so that we could all work together and play the game like it is meant to be played.
    Why do I think I should be on the Staff list?:
    This sever has been a great and wonderful time for me the entire time I have played the sever. Personally I find most of the players are professional and mature, overall good people with warm hearts. I want to help the sever out in the best way I can and hopefully me reducing the amount of work that other staff members need to give, would then in turn restrict the stress of the staff. Hopefully I could help others get along and follow the rules for the best so that we could all enjoy.

What do I think the purpose of staff is? To me the purpose of staff is to maintain the peace and stop bloodshed. To calm those who have been enraged and stop hatreds from being formed for the good of the sever. If needed, punish those who purposely break rules and ruin the fun for others. This is important as if there is no fun in a sever and it has been drained there is no purpose of the sever, the game is destroyed.

What motivated me?: I saw how much people where going at each others throat but I couldn't do anything. Becoming staff will give me the chance to stop them going at it and calm them both down. To maintain peace and allow everyone to have fun together.

Do I mind an interview threw teamspeak?: No, I got teamspeak not to long ago and I love to talk to somone one on one.

Do I mind the hourly requirement: Not at all, I've been very active on this sever lately and personally have the ability to play more on it just adds whip cream on a sundae.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. Sadboys2002

Sadboys2002 Member

Really nice guy. Fun to be around and has good intentions for becoming staff. He seems to never cause trouble on the server and would most certainly upkeep the good mood of the server if a staff member

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Cook

Cook New Member

-Negative As much as a nice person wowredtapesbs is I do not think he is quite ready for staff yet. There are just detracting character flaws and habits that will need to improve upon before I (and many others) can even consider him for staff.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Samuel

Samuel Member

-support
    As someone who's watched you RDM without staff on and give innocents jihads to kill other innos, I don't think I want you as staff.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. TheGamingFish

TheGamingFish New Member

-Support
    Not fit to be staff he is always involved in petty arguments, most of which are about the rules of the server. He constantly RDMs and then tries to defend his RDM. I have evidence of ghosting and RDM. NOT ready for staff

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. [IM] tageste

[IM] tageste Member

lol.

• Winner x 2
    • Unfriendly x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  7. [IM] Weltlek

[IM] Weltlek Weltlek
    Name Changed

Really Nice and active. He did RDM alot in the past, Ill admit that, but everyone gets a chance.
    +support
    From what I have seen he hasn't RDMed on purpose or really shot people on purpose in a while. He has changed from the couple days I posted my neutral.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  8. Ace™

Ace™ The Wanderer

-Support, he isn't ready to become staff. He is friendly enough, but as stated he will often break the rules or be involved in petty shit. In the future he may be a good candidate for staff, but as of right now I don't believe it would be a wise decision.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SeeTheEnd

SeeTheEnd I'm a boop yeah.

+/- Neutral
    You're indeed a nice person, ill give you that. However, from what I've seen about you, I'm pushing more towards no, rather then yes.

When you're on the server, you do RDM quite a lot, and I'm not talking about the thing you and me do, I'm talking about RDM people for completely incorrect reasons, or just blatantly killing them out of anger.

I know this is a bias thing to say... But your age kind makes me think you should focus on more important things right now. You do have school and other important life things to worry about, then to do things on here, IMO.

You can be immature, but coming from a person who laughs at pretty much everything, and has a lewd spray, I cannot really say anything about people being immature.

In all, I'll continue to watch you within the server, but as of right now, I'm going to hold off my answer to whether or not I'll support you with your mod application.

10. RyeGye101

RyeGye101 Bread guy!

-support Sorry but for as nice as you are, you still do rdm quite a bit, and thats not okay...

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  11. Brady

Brady Member
    Name Changed

-support Always rdms or just shoots you to be annoying, like me.

12. slimysnakeuk

slimysnakeuk The 'bully'
    Contributor

Denied, you should probably try to get more mature before applying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.